CH 49: NOBLES AND SINNERS

Start from the beginning

"Then let's begin," Calvi ordered.

"My father's principle ends here... Right... I've reached her... It's time, Eren."

***

ZEKE'S POV

Hear me, all Eldians outside the walls.

I froze. "WHAT THE HELL!?" My eyes widened when I suddenly found myself standing on white sands with trails of li— wait... is this... No... don't tell me...!?

I speak to all our kind by way of the Founding Titan's power.

My eyes widened even more. "No...!" I thought it was just my imagination.

My name is Y/N Fritz

As a descendant from the Fritz bloodline, I want to right the wrong of the 145th King of the walls, Karl Fritz, who decided to abandon his people in the hands of the enemies.

"No...!! Y/N, you bastard!! What are you doing!! Eren, where's Eren!?" I screamed.

Not long in the future, this world will be ruined. I want to save as many Eldians as I can before the enemies declare war against Paradis Island.

The war will end up with the destruction of the nations involved.

I couldn't help but tear up. "You're ruining everything!!" Once he's finished, there will be chaos. I fell to my knees as I listen to what he had to say. There was nothing else I could do but listen... People around me looked confused and anxious.

I will welcome all Eldians who choose to reside on the island.

My goal is to protect my kind inside the walls and guarantee their safety against the threats of the world.

"WHAAAT...?" I heard them mumbling and chattering.

You are free. I will not stop you from deciding your own fate.

We got blinded for a second and just like that, we're back in Liberio. I was still on the ground, pressing my hands on my head. "Are you kidding...?! This can't be happening!! What are they thinking!? This is not part of the plan!!!"

-3RD PERSON-

Zeke heard the chaos outside the HQ.

People started to head out of the internment zone but were stopped by Marleyan soldiers.

"What was that!?"

"Is that true!? The Eldian king wants to save us!?"

"No!! Remember what he did to us hundred years ago!!"

"Don't be deceived by the coward king!!"

"But it's not the same king!!"

"Let's go! We have to escape before Marley kills us!!"

"This is our chance to leave this hell!"

"We are the good Eldians!! They are the island devils!!"

"No one's leaving!!"

The Marleyan soldiers fired shots in the air to make them stop.

The conflict started inside the internment zone.

Pieck was still spacing out. "W-What... is going on...?"

"Y/N, are you kidding...? is this your plan...?" Porco mumbled.