♡when Kyle went to hospital♡

Start from the beginning

Kyle shrugged and then pointed at himself, silently saying to go to his house. Stan nodded his head. Kyle's house was closer anyway, Stan lived miles away on a farm.

"wanna play video games when we get to yours?" Stan asked, trying to think of things to do without having Sheila breathing down their necks. Kyle nodded his head at the offer. 

not after long, Stan and Kyle flopped onto the mutes bed. 

Stan let out a happy sigh and rolled over on the bed,  burring his head into the freshly fluffed pillows "your bed is always so comfortable"

Kyle let out a small laugh and rolled onto Stan's back, using his friends back as if he was apart of the bed. an uncomfortable part of the bed that is. 

the redhead took out his phone, texting Stan and when the message sent, Kyle stared at the ceiling. the message read: 'my beds only comfortable because I look after my shit'

Stan phone pinged and Kyle tapped his friend beneath him, a way to say it was him who sent the message. Stan opened said message and smile "I do take care of my things!"

Kyle rolled his eyes with a small, uneven laugh that caused Stan to lightly blush.

"you doing anything this weekend?" Stan asked, holding his phone, waiting for Kyle to text a response. 

'yup'

"well that's surprising"  the raven head joked "let me guess, some Jewish things?"

Kyle nodded his head and let out a sigh texting again 'I'm going to the hospital dumbass'

Stan's eyes widened "eh! why?"

'Its magical, I'll tell u when the hospital things are done with xoxo'

"did you just 'xoxo' me?" Stan lightly laughed and Kyle gave a gave a grin that Stan didn't see since they were both looking in different directions. 

'yeahhhhh, i wont be at school Friday'

"wow okay, so leave me then" Stan sarcastically joked, forcing the smaller one off his back "so i wont see you Friday or the weekend?"

'or Monday or Tuesday'

"what?!" He squeaked his head shooting to look at the Jew, who looked very comfortable spawn across his side of the bed.

Kyle just stuck his tongue out at his friend.

"what's so mean" the taller whined.

Kyle looked down at his phone 'your a dork dude'

for the rest of the week, Stan spent the most of the time with Kyle. he would be missing him for five whole days. when Friday came, he had no motivation to go to school. so he didn't and his dad was fine with it as long as Stan helped on the farm. which Stan would rather do then go to school without Kyle.

The two had texted everytime Stan got a chance to look at his phone, kyle spamming him to answer when it took too long. Then on Tuesday, kyle sent a message that hyped Stan up a lot.

Kyle: dude

Kyle: come and visit me rn

Kyle: I'm so bored :p

Stan didn't need to be adked twice to do so,  he hurried to get his mom to the him to the hospital. Which she did, mostly just glad he wouldn't be on the farm.

The hospital wasn't far and when the noirette got there, he had ran inside and the women at the desk happily allowed Stan to see his best friend.

The room the jew was staying it was in the second to top floor so Stan did the sensible thing of using the elevator to get to the floor.