What could have happened that made him like this?

Taehyung couldn't stop himself from thinking this. Jungkook seemed to be a very shy and bubbly kid then what happened that changed him into a totally different person....made him a Devil in human form.

Taehyung shrugged his thoughts immediately when he saw himself getting curious about things. He don't want to know anything, he just want to end the man who ended his everything. His reasons for becoming a ruthless mafia shouldn't concern him.

Taehyung placed the picture back in the drawer not forgetting to look at it once again. He immediately searching again but he halted in his steps when the door opened behind him.

Shit!...he forgot to lock the door.

Taehyung sat there motionless, some documents still in his hands as he gulped in fear.

This is his end...

''Hey...what are you doing here?'' The man who opened the door asked him making the blonde turn towards him with horrified face.

The guard immediately ran towards him and snatched the papers from his hands. Taehyung was so panicked that his mind stopped functioning. The guard took out his gun and pointed towards Taehyung's head.

''Don't try to move.'' He warned and Taehyung gulped.

What now?

Is it how it was going to end?

Was his mission going to fail? will he be unable to complete his promise to her?

The man hold one of his wrist and pulled him out of the room. Taehyung was still shocked, his face went pale.

Some other guards also came running there when they saw one of them pointing the gun towards the blonde.

''What happened?''

''He was stealing information from JK's office.'' the man said and the other man also took out their guns. Taehyung wanted to smack himself for not killing the guard inside the office itself.

But his mind was too shocked to think anything then and now, when he could process what was happening, there were so many guards.

If he tried to kill them, he will get caught and if he didn't, he is already caught.

One of the man took out his walkie talkie and informed their head about it.

Jackson came running there with Jimin who smirked in amusement when he saw Taehyung standing there with his one hand raised above his head as the other hand was held by the guard who has caught him.

''Woah...what do we have here...surprise?'' Jimin asked as he stepped closer and Taehyung glared at him.

''JK will be so happy,,,, will not he, Jackson?'' Jimin asked the man who nodded in agreement and Taehyung face became even paler.

'' Did anyone informed him?'' Jimin asked looking at the men who shook their head in denial.

''Looks like I will have to give the surprise myself...'' Jimin said taking out his phone making Taehyung wriggle in guard's hold.

''No Jimin...t-this is not what it looks l-like.'' Taehyung tried to convince the boy who looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

'' Really?...then tell me Taehyungie...what it is like?'' Jimin asked tilting his head a little in question.

''I just went there to l-look for J-JK...The p-papers were fallen down, I was just picking them up.'' And Taehyung mentally patted himself to come up with a lie at this moment.

''Has nobody told you that its forbidden to enter his office without JK's permission, Taehyungie?'' Jimin asked dialling Jungkook's number.

''I was g-going back after placing them o-on the table...I was not going through his things.''

''Don't try to fool me, Kim Taehyung....I can smell traitors.'' Jimin said coldly making Taehyung gulp.

Jimin told Jungkook to come to his office and after a few minutes, the ravenette was there. He became confused when he saw Taehyung standing there surrounded by his guards who have their guns pointed at him.

The mafia leader walked upto them with a blank face. Taehyung's eyes became watery when he looked at the ravenette. He knew it was end, he is never going to be alive after this. Jungkook will not spare him too and he will not be able to fulfil a promise he has made five years ago....he had worked hard for it.

''JK....Sevastian has caught Taehyung stealing information from your office.'' Jimin told the ravenette who tilted his head, his eyes devoid of any emotion.

He looked at Taehyung and the man who was holding his wrist tightly making red bruises to appear on Taehyung milky white skin.

His eyes met Taehyung's and he raised his eyebrow questioningly, demanding any excuse and Taehyung don't know what to say..but he still tried.

''I was n-not stealing anything, JK....I was just looking for you.'' Taehyung lied.

''No JK...I saw him going through your things.'' The man immediately spoke making Jungkook poke his inner cheek.

''The papers were fallen on the ground, JK....I was j-just placing them back on the table.'' Taehyung tried to convince the ravenette.

If he want to live and destroy Jungkook...he need to convince the ravenette anyhow.

''He is ly-''

''Silence.'' Jungkook cut the guard in the middle. He took out his gun and loaded it looking at Taehyung in his brown eyes that have fear....fear of getting caught and Jungkook saw it clearly.

The ravenette knew that Taehyung was lying.

Jungkook pointed the gun towards Taehyung whose eyes widen in shock.

It was really his end.

BANG

_____________

What could have happened?...

Do you think JK could have shot the blonde?

Don't forget to Vote, VIOLETS