Love Steam

Zepher felt his lips open a bit; he wanted her. He wanted to make love to her. He wanted to show her how much he loved her. Zepher then noticed Christina looking down at his cock.

It looked as if his cock wanted to rip through his jeans.

Christina blushed, but she carefully sat on top of his cock.

The incubus king groaned, and Christina began to dry hump his cock.

Zepher felt that she was getting wet. Luckily, she wore a dress from the wardrobe he bought. It would be easy for him to take off her clothing. Zepher breathed heavily as his cock was being teased. The incubus watched as Christina swayed her hips, her entrance moving on top of him. It was torture for him. Zepher couldn't take it anymore. Without warning, he got on top of Christina and began to kiss her again.

She returned the kiss. As they kissed, Christina unzipped his jeans.

Zepher stopped the kiss and looked down at her hands.

Christina got a hold of his jeans and slowly took them off; Zepher helped her. His cock sprung out fully erect. A bit of pre-cum dripping from the tip.

Christina's eyes were a bit wide open, and she put her legs together; she felt tingly in her private. "D-Don't you wear boxers?"

Zepher smirked as he wiggled his hips; his cock went along with the movement. "No, I am comfortable without them. What do you think?"

She gulped at the sight before her. Then, Zepher got a hold of her right hand and made her hold his cock. He motioned her to move her hand.

Christina did just that as she slowly stroked Zepher's cock.

He moaned. Veins were becoming visible on his cock.

As Christina watched Zepher's expression, she got excited and licked her lips.

Zepher looked at her and took her hand off of him. He went under Christina's dress and took off her underwear, drenched in her juices. Then, he got a hold of her dress and slid it off her.

Christina is naked.

Zepher then took off his shirt; his upper muscular body is seen. He then held his cock on top of her vagina entrance. Zepher began to move his cock up and down.

Christina shivered in utter anticipation. She breathed and moaned heavily. Pleasure overtook her very being; she felt herself getting even wetter. Christina stopped him. "I-I want to pleasure you too."

Zepher gave out a soft chuckle. He got off of her, and he sat on the floor.

Christina gulped as she crawled to him, grabbed his cock and kissed the tip. She licked his entire length, and Christina could hear Zepher's breaths becoming heavy. A slight smirk came across her face, for she knew she was in control. Christina teased him by kissing his length.

"Christina..."

"Tell me what you want, love," Christina said seductively.

Zepher lifted his hips; his cock was by her lips, trying to gain entry. "Please, Christina..."

She opened her mouth and engulfed his cock. He was too big for her, but that didn't put her down. She twirled her tongue on his length. Then began to bob her head up and down.

Zepher was in ecstasy. His breaths were becoming heavier, and he felt he would explode. He couldn't contain himself anymore. He gently got his cock out of Christina's mouth and put her on the floor. "I want you.."

"Please, love me. Make me yours!"

The background of the room they were in then turned to a meadow setting.

Zepher looked down at the love of his life and smiled. "After today, you will be mine for eternity. Do you understand?"

Christina nodded without hesitation. "Yes, now and forever."

Zepher began to kiss her neck, then his tongue trailed down to her right breast and began to suck her nipple. He did the same treatment with the left nipple. Afterward, he trailed down to her private. He licked her entrance.

Christina's juices began to drip; he licked her without any hesitation.

"Please, Zepher...."

"Are you a virgin?"

Christina nodded. "I promised myself that I would save myself for the man I love."

"I am glad. I am sorry that I am not, but please know that you will always be the first in my mind and heart." Zepher positioned himself at her entrance. He spread her legs a bit farther to make more space for him.

Christina flinched slightly as she felt Zepher's tip going inside her entrance.

He touched her face gently. "I promise I will be gentle."

Little by little, he put his cock inside her as. Zepher felt her barrier. He tore right through it.

Christina gave a slight hiss from the pain.

He saw how much pain she was in. Zepher hugged her and kissed her, trying to ease her from the pain.

Tears fell from Christina's eyes.

However, Zepher waited patiently for her to adjust, although he had to control himself. She began to adjust to his cock, and she no longer felt pain.

Zepher began to move slowly inside her. He could feel her walls clenching hard on his cock. The pleasure was immense.

Christina began to feel pleasure overflowing her, and she wanted more. She encircled her legs on Zepher's waist. "Go faster. Harder. Make this memorable."

The incubus king gave out a smile. He then began to move faster and harder inside her. Every thrust he did, he could feel the tip of his cock, touching her g-spot, earning a moan from her. He wanted to hear her again and again. He quickened his pace. Every thrust he made, he would look at Christina's expression, who was lost in ultimate pleasure. Her breast bounced with every thrust he made inside her; sweat dripped from her body.

He loved it.

Zepher felt Christina cum on his cock, but he was not through. He promised to make their time memorable. He picked her up and held her body to his. He stood on both his feet and began to thrust upward, impaling her with more pleasure.

Christina's moans filled the room. The pleasure was too much; Christina could no longer hold onto Zepher. Her arms were too weak from the euphoria she was feeling. She let go of his shoulders; she arched backward.

However, Zepher still held onto her, but he was face to face with Christina's bouncing breasts. He felt more excitement at the sight of her breasts. Zepher sucked on her right nipple as he impaled her with his cock. He felt his time was near. He gently put her back on the ground and put her legs on his shoulders.

Their breaths became heavier.

"Ooohh! Zepher!"

"Ngh! Christina!"

Then, Zepher spurted his semen inside Christina.

She could feel his semen inside her, and it thrilled her beyond imagination; she also came.

Both panted heavily, trying to catch their breaths. Zepher then got his cock out of her and laid beside her.

Christina hugged him as he did the same. They kissed and looked at the stars of the universe. 

"I love you, Christina." She did not answer; he looked at her and realized that she was fast asleep from the exhaustion. He gave out a small chuckle. Sleep overcame him. Zepher did not hear Christina whisper something during their sleep.

"Love you."