"Because...I thought...nothing..."
Seriously, something is wrong with Riley.

"What movie do you want, baby?" I sat beside him but he put a pillow between us.
"Riley, talk. What is this about?"

"What? I am choosing a movie." He answered without looking at me.

"What is this pillow for?"

"For safety measures. I love my life, Rye." He embraced his body.

"Okay, spill. Did I do something to you?"

"Not yet, Rye, but who knows if you are plotting something. We can still be boyfriends even if we can't do anything more than hold hands. Let's set a rule. Kissing, holding hands and hugging are okay. That's all."

What is he talking about?

"You mean no sex?"

"Hey, don't say that word. I restrict that word from now on. We will just cuddle forever like this." He hugged me tightly.

We just played the movie that he picked. I am confused why is he acting that way.

This is our first day but he is avoiding me by any means possible.

He fell asleep in the middle of watching. I fixed his position on the bed.

I kept thinking about why he changed all of a sudden. Was he embarrassed that I caught him with a dildo?

I saw mom and dad in the living room. "How's my ryerye? Are you happy? What's with the long face? Did Riley hurt you?"

"It's not like that ma. We were okay earlier but he started avoiding me suddenly. Do I smell bad?"

"No way. How can you smell bad when taking a bath is your addiction?" Mom said.

"After we showered together...."

"Rye, too much information, please."
My mom stopped me.

"I mean I am thinking about how it started. You see us earlier in the pool, right? We were okay." I won't be able to sleep if I can't solve this one.

"Baby, can you make coffee for me? I love you." Daddy asked my mom and motioned me to sit next to him.
"Did you show him your weapon of mass destruction?"

"He saw it for sure."

"You scared him probably." My dad laughed.

Whatever. What is so scary about it? He should be happy. As they said, it is more satisfying if it's huge.

"What's funny?" My mom asked. He placed the coffee on the center table and continued massaging dad's hand.

"Nothing, mom."
I don't want to share this stuff with mom. For sure, my grandparents will find out about it too.

I returned to my room. Riley is now covered with a thick comforter. I tried to hug him, but he is pushing me out of the blanket.

I thought cuddles is allowed.

My alarm was set at 7 every Saturday since I have to mop the floor alone. Sky is serious with the tasks here.

Mom is already awake peeling sweet potatoes. Just the sight of it makes me throw up. I like sweet potatoes before not until they messed up with my digestive system.

"Was Riley tired? Just let him sleep longer." My mom told me.

I wish he was tired. Nothing happened last night aside from avoiding me.

He got up and greeted mom.

"Sleepy?" I asked.

"No. I had enough sleep. I didn't know that you will wake up early just to mop. How cute of you, Rye?" Riley giggled.