Arc 2 ; Ears on the Walls (1)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

It actually made him a little bit scared,

"Hans..." Cale put his index to his crescent shaped mouth,

Hans couldn't help but subconsciously bit his lip in order not to let any weird squeaks out of his throat,

"I'm going to have some fun"

His young master's eyes were sharp; at the same time, they were glinting mischievously.

Hans didn't even know where his mind went, because he found himself not questioning his young master anymore and went to the count to report-- no, relay the message his young master had given him.

"Come in,"

Deruth put down the paper to his table, He could see Hans entering his office with a strange look on his face.

Did something happen?

"Hans?"

"Sir, the eldest young master..."

Deruth eyes widened,

Did something really happen?

He stood up abruptly and accidently slammed his hands onto the table. "What?" His feet were already aching to just run towards his son's room to check. But Hans immediately waved his hands around frantically,

"No, No! The young master had said that he would like to go out for a few days"

Deruth had calmed down a bit, but his face also became weird. He blinked several times owlishly as if his brain just short circuited, "What?"

"The young master had also said that he would like to bring Ron with him"

"Ron?"

But why...?

"The.. Young master seemed to be happy about it too..."

What?

"He was smiling when he told me this..."

Hans' back was straight, but his head was lowered. It was hard to predict his young master. Very hard.

"I see... Did he say where he was going?"

"No, but he did say that he was going to have some fun..."

"Tell him that he is free to do so," Deruth sat down, writing something onto a slip of paper "I'll give him some allowance if he needs some, Just tell me how much."

Hans bowed,

He was waiting if the Count would ask why the young master was going... That way, he would have a good reason to ask his young master, but it seemed...

"Yes, sir"

None of them questioned anything further, this was what Cale was counting on.

.

.

.

"The young master did?" Ron questioned the young butler next to him

Ron had been preparing the countess' tea when Hans came to him and told him about the situation. The old butler had found it weird, but at the same time quite amused that the young master he had once served, had asked for him.

For a 'Trip' for no less;

And from what his Son had confirmed, his young master seemed to be, indeed, poisoned by something. But the fact that even he doesn't know what kind of poison, made him frown.

He doesn't dare to tell anyone yet, it would only cause unnecessary panic. And since Hans seemed to also know about the situation and have not yet told anyone yet, means the young master was not mortally injured, at least.

"Yes,"

"Did he say where?" Ron asked him benignly, a soft smile on his lips and a crescent shape on his eyes,

"No," Hans didn't bat an eye to the smile, "He simply said he was going to have some fun"

"Fun?"

"Yes" Hans confirmed his words once more, and Ron laughed,

Just what was that young master of his was thinking?

"I'll prepare myself, I assumed the young master would leave soon?"

"Yes, probably either tomorrow or the day after"

"Tell him this Ron would be delighted to accompany the young master,"

Ron set down the tray with a cup and a teapot onto the trolley, He better send the tea to the countess before it cools down.

He do wonders what his young master would do to have his 'Fun', though.

.

.

.

While the whole estate was busy whispering about the current activity of the eldest young master, the said young master was sitting leisurely on his chair while sipping the tea his butler had prepared for him.

In front of him was a round orb that had been sitting around collecting dust for the past months.

But Cale had cleaned it; Now it shined as his own reflection was on it,

Cale hummed,

If his Hyung won't come to him...

His face was beaming so much to the point it was starting to hurt his own cheeks,

He'll just have to go to him, right?

And what better way than to use the old fox that had been lying to waste in this corner of the kingdom?

A/N; I did it... I finally finished.. aigoo... °.°·(((p(≧□≦)q)))·°.°