Tow The Lesbian Wedding

Start from the beginning

"No, no, i'm on right after this guy shoots himself." Joey reassured her.

The group all turned their attention to the tv once again.

"Whoa, she's pretty." Chandler stated referring to the actress on the screen.

"Yeah." Joey agreed. "Oh, and she's really nice too. She taught me all about, you know how to work with the cameras and 'smell the fart' acting."

"Uh, i'm sorry, what?" Ashley spoke.

"It's like, you got so many lines to learn so fast that sometimes you need a minute to remember your next one. So while you're thinking of it you take this big long pause, where you look all intense. you know, like this." Joey said as he demonstrated the expression.

The group let out various noises to show they now understood.

"Wow, for a minute I thought you were really trying to smell something." Ashley pointed at him.

"Thanks, Ash." He grinned.

A gunshot was heard on the television and everyone turned their heads.

"Oh, here's my scene! Here's my scene!" Joey jumped to turn up the tv.

"Mrs. Wallace?" Joey's character spoke.

"Yes?" She responded.

"I'm Dr. Drake Ramoray, your sister's neurosurgeon."

"Tell me is she going to be alright?" Mrs. Wallace asked.

"I'm afraid the situation is much more dire than we'd expected. Your sister is suffering from a..." Drake took a pause and was now holding the expression demonstrated previously by Joey. "A subcranial hematoma. Perhaps we can discuss this further over coffee."

Mrs. Wallace smirked seductively at him and the screen went black.

Joey turned back around to the group and received multiple encouraging comments.

☕️
Around a half an hour later, the group had still not gotten over Joey's appearance on television and were begging him to repeat his character's actions.

"Do it again!" Ross exclaimed.

"You're so good." Monica said.

"Yeah, one more time." Ashley pleaded.

"Alright. Alright." Joey gave in. "Damn it, Braverman, it's right there on the chart."

The group erupted into cheers and claps.

"That's great." Chandler smiled. "Alright, I gotta get to work. I got a big dinosaur bone to inspect."

"No, no. No, that's me." Ross turned to him.

"Oh, right." Chandler pointed to him.

The pair made their way over to the door and opened it to find Phoebe standing on the other side.

"Oh." Ross said.

"Oh. Thanks I couldn't, uh..." Phoebe made her way inside and Ross closed the door again following her.

"Is everything okay?" Ross questioned.

"Um, no." Phoebe answered.

This response caught everyone else's attentions and they made their way over to the table where the blonde was.