Tow Heckles Dies

The whole group excluding Chandler were gathered in Monica's apartment playing cards

"Hey!" Chandler greeted the group as he walked through the purple door.

"Hey." Everyone replied.

"So how was Joan?" Monica asked referencing the girl Chandler was with moments before he joined the gang.

"Broke up with her." Chandler sighed making his way over to the living room to sit on the arm of the chair.

"Ohh." Everyone groaned. "Why?" Rachel asked.

"Don't tell me. Because of the big nostril thing?" Ross questioned.

"They were huge." Chandler complained. "When she sneezed, bats flew out of them."

"I don't blame him you know." Ashley sided with him. "I mean, sometimes I can get turned off by the guy simply being too nice."

"Oh, come on." Rachel whined "You guys are being ridiculous."

"Are we?" Chandler challenged her.

"They were not that huge." Rachel looked at chandler.

"I'm telling you. She leaned back. I could see her brain."

Ashley who was taking a sip of her drink started choking from laughing too hard at Chandler's comment.

"I'll be right back." She excused herself and made her way over to the sink.

"How many perfectly fine women are you going to reject over the most superficial, insignificant things?" Monica asked.

"Hold it, Hold it." Joey defended. "I got to side with Chandler and Ash on this one."

Ashley cleaned herself up and made her way back over to the couch with her now half full drink.

"When I first moved to the city." Joey continued. "I went out a couple times with this girl, really hot, great kisser but she had the biggest adam's apple."

Once again Ashley had been taking a sip of her drink and spilled it round herself as she laughed uncontrollably at Joey's story. Her drink was now completely empty

"Aw, man." She whined.

☕️
It was later in the day and the group was still gathered in Monica's apartment but had now made their way over to the kitchen.

"So, you name one woman that you broke up with for an acctual reason." Phoebe argued while setting four drinks down for Chandler, Ross, Ashley and herself whilst still focusing on Chandler's situation.

"Maureen Rosillo." Chandler sighed.

" 'Cause she doesn't hate Yanni is not a real reason." Ross answered.