Tow Rachel Finds Out

The whole group were gathered in Central Perk adoring the pictures that had been taken of Ross's new son, Ben

"There's little Ben nodding off." Ross said as he and Rachel looked at the same picture.

Monica standing behind the couch with a different picture said "Aw, look at aunt Monica's little boy." And she showed the picture to Chandler who was sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Oh, look at him in his little crib." Ashley said and showed the picture to Joey as she was sitting on his lap. "I want one." She moaned.

"Hey, if you want one, me and you can go make one right now." Joey replied.

The whole group stared at the pair. "What it's not like i agreed." Ashley argued and the whole group shrugged and went back to looking at the pictures.

"Oh look, he's got Ross's haircut." Phoebe exclaimed.

"Oh let me see." Rachel jumped and grabbed the picture. "Oh, God, is he just the sweetest thing. You must just want to kiss him all over." She said to Ross.

Meanwhile Ross had been gawking over Rachel and while he said "That would be nice." He acctually meant kissing Rachel all over.

Ashley and Joey snorted laughing while they were watching what Ross was doing.

"Pardon?" Rachel asked.

"Oh, nothing." Joey replied. The two looked at each other and burst into fits of giggles but stopped when the waitress gave joey his bill for his coffee.

"Hey, Chan, can you help me out here?" Joey asked him. "I promise i'll pay you back."

"Why don't you ask Ash?" Chandler asked. "Hey i work at a laundromat i barely have enough money to keep myself going never mind Joe aswell."

"Right, okay." Chandler replied "And where are you getting the money to pay me back?" He asked Joey.

Joey leaned in to whisper into Chandler's ear "I'm helping out down at the N.Y.U med school with some research."

"What kind of research?" Ross asked very loudly as Joey wasn't the best at whispering.

"Just, you know, science." Joey tried to sound as vague as possible.

"Science. Yeah, I think i've heard of that." Ross joked.

"It's a fertility study." Joey finally gave in which made the whole group laugh.