Tow Phoebe's Husband

The group were gathered in Monica's kitchen talking about the guy who dropped by earlier looking for phoebe and was supposedly "Her husband

The group were gathered in Monica's kitchen talking about the guy who dropped by earlier looking for phoebe and was supposedly "Her husband."

"This is unbelievable Pheebs. How can you be married?" Joey asks whilst handing Ashley a bowl of cap'n crunch he had made for her.

"Well, i'm not married married."

"How does that work?" Ashley asked taking a spoonful of the cereal.

"He was just a friend, and he's gay and he was from Canada and he just needed a green card." Phoebe explained.

"I can't believe you married Duncan." Monica exclaimed. "How could you not tell me? We lived together. We told each other everything."

"I'm sorry, Monica, but i knew if I told you you'd get really judgmental and you would not approve." Phoebe defended.

"Of course, I wouldn't approve. I mean, you were totally in love with this guy who- hello- was gay. What the hell were you thinking?"

"See, and you thought she'd be judgemental." Ross folded his arms.

"Okay, i wasn't "In love" With him, and i was just helping out a friend." Phoebe shrugged.

"Please. When he left town, you stayed in your pajamas for a month and i saw you eat a cheeseburger." Monica argued.

This made the whole group let out dramatic gasps.

"Well, didn't you?" Monica continued.

"I might have." Phoebe admitted.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me." Monica turned away.

"Come on, like you tell me everything?" Phoebe asked her.

"What have i not told you?"

"Oh, I don't know. Um, how about the fact that the underwear out on the telephone pole is yours from when you were having sex with Fun Bobby out on the terrace?" Phoebe pointed.

"What?" Everyone ran to the window to see.

"Wait a minute...Who told you?" Monica shouted.

Ashley kept her head down still eating her cereal trying to not act guilty.

Monica noticed her. "Ashley." She said in a warning tone.

"I didn't know it was a big secret." She shrugged.

"Oh it's not big, not at all. You, kind of the same lines as, say I don't know, admitting your crush while you were sleep talking."