Tow The Lesbian Wedding

The group excluding Rachel and Phoebe were gathered in the girls' apartment

The group excluding Rachel and Phoebe were gathered in the girls' apartment. Monica was in the kitchen while the other three were in the living room.

"This is so cool, you're actually going to be on television." Ross spoke.

Joey turned around on the table he was sitting on with a large grin appearing on his face. "I know. It really hit me last night. I'm going to be on 'Days Of Our Lives.' And then I started thinking about all of us and how these are days of our lives."

Ross, Chandler and Ashley shared a look of concern.

"Wow." Ashley said rubbing her chin.

"Yes!" Monica shouted as she put down the phone she was using.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Carol and Susan's caterer had a mountain bike accident this weekend and she's in a full body cast." Monica replied as she made her way over to join the group.

"Yes!" The group exclaimed sarcastically.

"They want me to do it, which is really cool seeing as i've never catered before and I really need the money, and..." Monica stopped when she seen the look on her brothers face. "This isn't a problem for you, is it?"

"Would it matter?" He answered glumly.

"Oh,you are so great." Monica hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

"Are you really not going?" Joey asked Ross.

"I'm really not going." He answered with a straight face. "I mean, I don't get it. They already live together. Why do they need to get married?"

"Because they love each other and they want to celebrate that love with the people that are close with them." Monica tried to reason with him.

"If you wanna call that a reason." Ross took a bit out of his sandwich.

"c'mon Ross, a wedding is such a romantic and magical time." Ashley smiled. "I can't wait for my wedding. It's gonna be good."

"Yeah, baby!" Joey smirked. "Can we get a chocolate fountain?"

"we will not be getting a chocolate fountain because we're not getting married, Joe."

"Can we go back to my problem instead of focusing on Joey drooling over Ash?" Ross asked the group.

"Yes please." Ashley answered whilst giving Joey a glare to which he raised his hands as a sign of surrender.

"Ross, I thought you were over this." Monica turned to him.

"That has nothing to do with this, okay?" He answered defensively. "She's my ex-wife. If she were marrying a guy none of you would expect me to be there."

"Hey, if she were marrying a guy she'd be, like, the worst lesbian ever." Joey stated to which the group pointed at him as if he raised a valid point.

"Did I miss it? Did i miss it?" Rachel screamed as she burst through the purple door.