Tow The Breast Milk

The group along with Carol, Susan and baby Ben were in Monica's apartment

The group along with Carol, Susan and baby Ben were in Monica's apartment. Everyone was gathered around Ben cooing at him.

Ashley was wiggling her finger infront of Ben and when he grabbed it Ashley whined "I want one!"

Monica exited her bedroom to join the group sitting on the sofa. "Okay." Monica spoke. "These were unbelievably expensive and I know he's going to grow out of them in, like, twenty minutes, but i couldn't resist." She lifted out a pair of Nike trainers from a shopping bag to show the group.

"Aw." Everyone said in unison.

Phoebe stood up and took the trainers off Monica. Oh, look at these." Phoebe said and showed them to the baby. "Hey, Ben, just do it."

Ben started crying which instantly made Phoebe worry "Oh, my God. Oh!" She exclaimed. "Okay, was that too much pressure for him?"

Susan lifted a pillow from behind her and set it on Carol's lap.

"Wow, is he hungry already?" Susan asked.

"I guess so." Carol answered as she laid Ben down on the pillow.

Chandler who was sitting beside Carol turned towards her to make a joke "You know, it's..."but stopped when he realised Carol had revealed her breast so that she could feed Ben. "Something funny about sneakers. I'll be right back." Chandler continued as he stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

Joey now realising what Chandler was looking at also got freaked out. "Uh...uh...uh...I got to get one too." He said as he headed towards Chandler in the kitchen.

Ross sighed and followed the two guys.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Ross asked them.

"We're just hanging out by the spoons." Chandler replied as he grabbed Monica's ladle.

"Look, will you guys grow up?" Ross told them. "This is the most natural, beautiful thing in the world."

"Yeah, we know, but there's a baby sucking on it." Joey crossed his arms.

"This is my son having lunch, okay? It's gonna happen a lot so you better get used to it." Ross argued. "If you have any problems with it if you're uncomfortable, just ask questions. Carol's fine with it. Come on."

Joey and Chandler followed Ross back to the couch.

"Carol?" Chandler started. "I was just wondering if Joey could ask you a question about breastfeeding."