Tow Ross's Girlfriend

Season 2Monica, Joey, Chandler, Phoebe and Ashley were standing around the kitchen table in Monica's apartment

Season 2
Monica, Joey, Chandler, Phoebe and Ashley were standing around the kitchen table in Monica's apartment.

"No way." Chandler exclaimed because Monica had just told them all big news.

"I'm telling you, Rachel went to the airport and she's gonna go for it with Ross." Monica replied.

"Oh, my God, this is huge." Phoebe gasped. "This is like bigger than huge, this is like...all right, what's bigger than huge?"

"Um...this?" Joey answered.

"Yes." Phoebe nodded.

"Wow. I mean I can't believe she's really going for it. She's so brave you know, telling your friend you like them in a romantic way after all these years." Ashley said still shocked.

"I'm brave." Joey smirked.

"Joey, we are never going to happen." Ashley assured him.

"Guys, you got new haircuts." Monica exclaimed as she finally noticed.

Ashley grinned and ruffled Joey's hair.

"Hey!" He shouted and ruffled her hair in return.

"Oh, so this is how you wanna play huh?" Ashley asked in a warning tone. "You do know you'll be paying for that later?"

"What are you gonna do, shorty?" Joey teased.

"Okay. That's it!" Ashley shouted and chased Joey who was practically sprinting out of the apartment.

Within a few seconds an out of breath Rachel burst through the door followed by Joey and Ashley who must've caught her on the stairs.

"Airport, Airport." Rachel said still gasping for air. "Ross. Not alone. Julie. Arm around her. Oh...cramp!"

"Okay, I think she's trying to tell us something. Quick get the verbs." Chandler joked as Rachel slapped him on the arm. "Ow." He said.

Rachel angrily pointed at him while following him into the kitchen "You...you, you said he liked me. You, you..." She was interrupted when Ross and his girlfriend, Julie, who he had met in China entered the apartment.

"You slowpokes." Rachel exclaimed as she finished her sentence.

"That's alright, Rach. We got the bags." Ross said sarcastically. "Hi. Hello." He greeted everyone. "Julie, this is my sister Monica, her other roommate Ashley, this is Chandler, Phoebe and this is Joey. Everyone, this is Julie."