Tow Phoebe's Dad

everyone excluding Joey and Chandler were in Monica's apartment helping her put up her Christmas decorations

"Oh, oh, oh!" Phoebe repeated from where she was standing at the window. "Ugly naked guy's decorating his tree. Oh, my god you should see the size of his Christmas balls."

"And we're done with the cookies." Ashley said setting down the treat she was decorating with icing.

The apartment door opened revealing Joey and Chandler.

"Hey." They both greeted.

"How much did you guys tip the super this year?" Joey asked the girls.

"We were going to give fifty but if you gave more, we don't want to look bad." Chandler said.

"Actually, this year, we just made him homemade cookies." Monica informed them.

"And twenty five it is." Chandler wrote down on a piece of paper.

"You gave him cookies?" Joey asked in attempt to make fun of them.

"Yeah. You got a problem with that, Joe?" Ashley raised an eyebrow.

"No. No. Just making sure we're on the same page that's all." He chuckled nervously.

"Cookies say someone really cares." Monica smiled.

"So, you guys, who else did you tip with cookies?" Ross asked as he made his way over to the table from the couch.

"Uh, the mailman, the super." Rachel began but was interrupted when the newspaper was delivered by being thrown at the apartment door.

"Oh, and the newspaper delivery guy." Monica finished.

Joey opened to door to lift the newspaper. "Oh, my God." He said as he bent down to lift it up.

"What?" Phoebe asked.

"I don't think you're gonna like this." Joey furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh, gosh!" Rachel exclaimed taking the newspaper from Joey. "Oh, there's a cookie smashed in the sports section."

"Look! And he did my crossword puzzle." Monica whined.

"Yeah. But not very well. Unless fourteen across Gershwin musical actually is "Bite me, bite me, bite me, bite me.""

"You know, I was really proud of those cookies too." Ashley frowned receiving a side hug from Joey.