Tow Ross Finds Out

The group excluding Chandler were gathered in Monica's apartment

The purple door opened revealing an annoyed Chandler on the other side.

"Okay, what is it about me?" He asked as he made his way over to the living room. "Do I not look fun enough? Is there something repellent about me?"

"So, how was the party?" Ross smiled.

"It couldn't have been worse. A woman literally passed through me." Chandler whined. "So what is it? Am i hideously unattractive?"

"No, you are very, very attractive, Chandler." Ashley smiled sweetly.

"Thanks Ash." He returned the smile.

"Yeah, I go through the exact same thing. Every time I put on a little weight I start questioning everything." Phoebe said.

Ashley couldn't hold back her laughter and pressed her face into the crook of Joey's neck so Chandler couldn't see her.

"Woah, woah." Chandler raised his eyebrows. "I've...i've put on a little weight?"

"Did you want to..?" Ross asked Joey to get him out of the awkward tension.

"Yeah." Joey replied whilst grabbing Ashley's hand and taking her with him.

"No, not "Weight."" Phoebe lied. "You know more like insulation."

"Chandler." Monica stood up. "I'm unemployed and in dire need of a project. You want to work out? I can remake you."

"I would, but that might get in the way of my lying around time." He replied sarcastically.

"Please." Monica groaned.

"Come on." Ross agreed.

"Let her do it." Ashley joined in.

"Ash, less than a minute ago you said I was attractive." Chandler gave the brunette a confused look.

"Joey, Ross, didn't we have to..." Ashley began.

"Yeah, we did." Joey replied and the trio left the apartment.

☕️
Joey, Chandler and Ashley were hanging out in the coffee house after Chandler's workout with Monica. Rachel was also working her shift while they were there.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." Chandler repeated as he lifted his cup of coffee.

Ashley seeing him struggle lifted his coffee cup out of his hands and carefully lifted it up to his lips whilst being cautious not to spill any of the liquid down the man.