Tow the baby on the bus

Monica, Ross, chandler, Joey, Ashley and baby Ben were gathered in Monica's apartment

"Who da Wenny-Benny boy? Oh, you da Wenny-Wenny-Benny-Benny boy." Monica cooed at Ben who was sitting in his car seat but was soon lifted out so he could sit on her lap.

As soon as he was sat on the brunette's lap he began to cry.

"Oh, don't cry. Don't cry." Monica pouted but Ben didn't listen. "Why is he still crying?"

"Let me hold him for a sec." Ross said while taking the baby off Monica. "There we go."

Immediately Ben stopped crying.

"Huh? Huh? There we are." Ross smiled.

"Maybe it's me." Monica shrugged.

"Don't be silly. Ben loves you." Ross reassured her.

"No, he loves Ashley. He hates Monica." Joey laughed.

"Joey!" Ashley exclaimed hitting him over the back of his head.

"Ow, that hurt." Joey rubbed where she had hit.

"It was supposed to." She replied.

"He's just being Mr. Cranky-Pants today." Ross spoke in a baby voice.

"You know, I once dated a miss Cranky-Pants. Lovely girl, kind of moody." Chandler looked at Ross.

"Shame that didn't work out." Ashley took a sip of her tea.

"There we go, all better." Ross was about to hand Ben back to Monica but when he was back in her arms he began to cry again.

"Can I...Uh...See something." Chandler ran over to Monica and lifted Ben off Monica. As soon as he did this the baby stopped crying once again. Chandler then started to move Ben to and from Monica but each time the baby was held near her tears started forming in his eyes.

"Cool." Joey smiled.

"He hates me." Monica stood up. "My nephew hates me."

"I told you." Joey rolled his eyes.

Once again Joey was hit over the back of his head by Ashley.

"That hurt more!" Joey shouted.

"Supposed to." Ashley shrugged.