Tow Monica Gets Two Roommates

Season 1

Season 1

Rachel the bride and Ashley her bridesmaid had been frantically running around Monica's "building" trying to find her. They couldn't think of another place to go as they weren't from NewYork and had ditched rachel's wedding.

A man with an unusual sized hammer had told them that Monica was probably in a coffee shop downstairs, Central Perk.

Rachel pushed her way down the stairs a tiny bit ahead from Ashley who was still thanking the man for the directions.

☕️

The 5 friends were in Central Perk, comforting Ross who had had a failed marriage as his ex wife turned out to be homosexual.

Ross said "I just, I just wanna be married again"

With that Rachel had made her way through the coffee shop entrance.

Joey saw this as some sort of magic trick and excitedly shouted "And i just want a hot bridesmaid"

Seconds after Ashley came through the doors looking for the bride.

Chandler decided it was worth a shot, motioned his arm towards the door and said "And i just want a million dollars."

Monica had noticed the two familiar faces "Rachel? Ashley?" She asked .

"Oh god, Monica hi, thank god" Rachel spoke up and leaned in for a hug "We just went to your building and you weren't there and then this guy with a big hammer said that you might be here, and you are."

"It's so great to see you after all these years. I've missed you so much." Ashley said also going in for a hug with her old friend.

A barista acknowledged that two new potential customers had come into the cafe and asked if she could get them anything.

Monica decided it would be best to order for them "Two decafs" She said while pointing at the girls.

The three walked over to the orange couch.

"Okay everybody, this is Rachel and Ashley more Lincoln High survivors. This is everybody. This is Chandler, and phoebe, and joey and you guys remember my brother ross?"
Monica introduced them to the group.

"Sure, hi" The two in unison.

Ross got up to greet them but in the process opened his umbrella hitting Rachel's dress and decided it would be better to just sit down instead of causing more awkwardness. Followed by Rachel and Ashley also making themselves comfortable on the couch.

"So, you want to tell us now or are we waiting for more bridesmaids?" Monica asked.

"Oh, God. Well, it started about a half hour before the wedding. I was in this room where we were keeping all the presents and i was looking at this gravy boat. This really gorgeous limoges gravy boat. When all of a sudden-"