Fourteen| Homeless man more like an idiot

"seriously" Y/n turned around and had her hand on her gun that was rested in between her hip and the band of her pants.

She turned around feeling annoyed the scraggly man from before stood in front of her with a triumphant smerk as be held a gun to her forehead.

Red stood off to the side shifting her weight from one side to the other in discomfort but she didn't want to make a wrong move that would cost y/n her life.

"Y'know for someone who dino had trouble tracking I thought you would be harder to catch" he said and the scent of stale tobacco filled y/n's nose as he got closer to her face where she could see the broken and rotten teeth..

Y/n cringed and tried to look at red who was in the corner of her vision. Red was still standing there and y/n could feel the anxiety oozing off of her. y/n lifted her hands as the man in front of her instructed

Nadia was in the kitchen and y/n cursed under her breath. She could take him out here if she needed to but there were a few customers scattered around the restaurant not including Nadia and red who she was pretty sure didn't have any weapons on them.

"can we take this somewhere else" she said and he chuckled "no can do sweet heart I need to phone backup I can't underestimate you now" he said bringing his phone up to his ear

"yeah she's secured. No I don't know where the lynx is located" y/n thought back to earlier she really didn't notice anyone following her.

"alright" he said looking down to put his phone back into his pocket. Y/n took this chance grabbing his arm and twisting it making him drop the gun. She kicked it over to red who quickly grabbed it.

The mans other hand came from the other side hitting y/n in the side of her face a stinging sensation spread throughout the side of her face. This gave him enough time to grab her arm and twisted it behind her back pining her on the floor.

"let her go" red said pointing a gun to the guys head as he released her arm. Y/n reached for her knife that was in her boot and pressed it against his throat.

"red take him outside" she said and watched as red lead him to an alleyway close to the restaurant. y/n layed on the floor as customers fled from the shop.

Nadia walked over to y/n who layed on the floor her eyebrows were furrowed and she seemed to be in deep thought. Her cheek was swollen and starting to turn a plum purple. Nadia bent down and pressed a cloth filled with ice to her cheek.

Y/n's eyes looked at Nadia before letting her own hand replace Nadia she sat up and then gave her a grateful look "thanks" she stood up as ash and the others came into the restaurant.

Ash looked at y/n what the hell happened to you. Y/n let out an annoyed groan "shut up and we have to get out of here dino is on his way" ash nodded and red walked through the door

Shorter placed a gun at her head and red "who ar-" "she's with me you  oompa loompa" red snorted and walked over to y/n "did you do it?" Y/n asked "he wouldn't talk plus he isn't an actual member"

Y/n nodded and followed ash after giving Nadia a small wave out of the restaurant and into a truck. They made it so red was driving and shorter was besides her. They were less recognizable then y/n and ash who sat in the back with eiji.

"so why is she here ?" Ash asked and y/n sat with her back on the truck the ice had melted a while ago and was discarded leaving her slightly less swollen cheek exposed it ached but it was nothing she couldn't handle and was relived

"she's a friend, and she's good with a gun and tech. Also I know I can trust her unlike you guys" she said sarcastically "not that it was any of your business" she added Rolling her eyes. 

Ash smerked throwing another smart remark at her in return that ended in the two of them bickering and lots of scoffs and eye rolls.

Eiji looked between ash and y/n unsure if their bickering was playful banter or if they actually hated each other. Eiji fiddled with his fingers until the truck jerked forward signalling that it came to a stop.

They got out of the truck and y/n walks towards red the two of them watching the three boys in front of them. "Shorter is the most obnoxious flirty man I have ever met" she said pitching the bridge of her nose.

Y/n scoffed "he is, but he's useful sadly so don't murder him yet " she said and red laughed. Y/n looked at her as she walked off towards eiji and y/n watched them talk to each other before shorter came over making her hit him playfully at whatever he said.

Y/n smiled faintly she wasn't sure that red would even agree to talk to her, after all she was the one who killed her lover when they were kids