Twelve| Picking on shorter

Y/n had stuck around with ash's gang for a few days before deciding to head back towards her own home.

She called Nadia giving her a vague explanation of why she couldn't attend work.

She didn't want to get her involved with her problems unless it was necessary. 

After getting refreshed at her house she left again to go work at Chang dai. Y/n felt bad for leaving all the work to naida but knew that it was better than leaving her in a casket.

Y/n saw a movement out of the corner of her eye and out her hand in her pocket feeling the cool metal of her gun.

She looked little ways ahead and realized that she might accidentally lead whoever it was to Nadia.

Sighing she walked into the alleyway and at the same time a familiar blonde pushed someone against the wall and turned to y/n who stood looking at him with a bored expression.

She raised her hand waving slightly "lynx"  someone came from behind him and y/n raised her eyebrows in slight amusement.

He had black hair and dark brown eyes. He looked at her innocently and y/n felt slight jealously bubble within her

She wished she could be as innocent as the person in front of her but shoving her thoughts away she opened her mouth but got interrupted

as someone put their arm around her shoulder and out of reflex she grabbed Their arm twisting it as she threw them in front of her and stepped on their chest

Ash let out a chuckle as shorter let out a startled Yelp. And the Asian boy behind ash looked at her feeling intimidated and scared.

"What the fuck you overgrown toddler" she said letting go of the purple haired teen who stood up and shook out his arm.

"Your so mean" he said then turned back to ash and the two smiled at each other "ash nice to see you again" he said chuckling and then they turned to the guy who was now being held back by shorter's men.

"Get answer out of him then let him go" ash said and before Shorter could make a smart remark he turned to the h/c haired girl who stood leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing here?" She looked at him and sighed "whatever your trying to do I want in. I'm not asking either"

Shorter smirked and looked over to Ash "whatever but you better not get in the way" he said for the third time that day and y/n felt surprised that he gave on that easily

He's probably trying to figure out if I'm an enemy or not. Or maybe he actually wants the help?

She thought but internally shrugged as long as they both get what they want she doesn't see the problem.

Short one sorry