"You got me and mom all worried and couldn't sleep and thought you would get away with it" he said as he continued tickling me and my laughs filled the room and he looked at me with love.

Then he finally stopped tickling me and looked around the room, "i like your room" he said "thanks" i said as i make space on the bed and he laid beside me and i put my head on his chest while he put his arm around me, and started playing with my hair.

Soon i was falling asleep, not long after i closed my eyes welcoming my demons.

•$•

4 November 2019, Moscow Russia.

LUCIANO EVALO

I felt movement beside me as i open my eyes to see Thea getting up from the bed, i look at the clock beside the bed to see it's 5.30, "why are you awake it's still really early" i said, even though i also wake up this early but it's a vacation a break, why wake up early.

"I always wake up at 4.30 or 5, I slept in 30 minutes today" she said "yeah well, we are on a break so you can sleep as much as you want" i said as i pulled her into the bed again and hugged her waist and put my head on her stomach, "well, no i still have things to do" she said "yeah, well your not going anywhere" i said as she signed and started playing with my hair.

Soon i fell asleep again.

•$•

I open my eyes to feel Thea still playing with my hair, on her phone, i look at the clock to see it's 7.30, "did you sleep?" I ask as she shook her head no "why?" I asked "once i wake up I can't go to sleep again brother" she said and i nodded, and got up.

I went down stairs to my room and took a shower and changed, i have to admit this was a much needed break, during the day i always was in a suit now I don't have to.

I go down to the dining room to see mom, Thea and Miguel are putting food on the table.

I said good morning and sat down as we all started to eat.

When Nicolàs phone rang.

We all looked at him except Thea, I've noticed she always minding her own business, and not nosy at all, even if it's family business.

ALTHEA VOLKOV

Papa's phone rang out through the room, but i continued eating.

"What....okay....alright" he said then he hung up he phone.

"Atlas was attacked" he said "what" i said as i looked up "he's going to land in 30" he said as i got up "I'm coming with you" Vince said as we got out of the house into my car.

I've reached the airport in 15 minutes after breaking a lot of the law. Soon cars also arrived as they all got out except Theodore, Petrov, Lucas, Leo and Luna.

I guess Lucas got stuck taking care of the twins, and Theodore is staying with Petrov since he is resting.

After 10 minutes we could see a jet landing and 10 more minutes Atlas was coming out of the jet.

Atlas Castellanos the Greek mafia don. Another close friend.

He had bandages on his shoulder, and a broken arm and scratches on his face "oh god" Vince gasped.

Me, Vince and Atlas are very close, we are like a Trio. We all like to play music, sing, and paint. But guess we are four now since Teo also has the same interests.

"Who did that to you" Vince said as he started checking all over Atlas's body for more injuries once he reached us.

"I don't know" he said as Vince looked at him ready to scream "but we caught one of them" he said and Vince smirked.

I then pushed Vince and hugged Atlas hard and he hugged me back

But not so hard to hurt him.

He then hugged everyone else and soon he was in-front of the bio's "Atlas Castellanos" he introduced himself as he shook hands with all of them.

"Come on" i said as i pulled him softly with me and Vince, we all three got in the car, and this time we took our time to go home and not break the law.

Soon we were back home.

Lucas, Theodore, Petrov, Leo and Luna were in the living room messing around with each other and laughing "oh my god Petrov" Atlas said, he didn't believe us when we said he is alive.

Petrov smiled sadly at him "i heard what happened are you okay?" He asked "are you okay" Atlas mocked "look at you and then your asking me if i am okay?" Atlas said while raising an eyebrow "okay jeez sorry for asking" Petrov said "now that's what i want to hear" Atlas smiled in satisfaction as chuckles went around the room.

"Come on" i said to Atlas as i pulled him gently with me and we started walking us the stairs till we reached my floor "oh damn..you gotta make an elevator in this place" he said breathing heavily "one it's not my problem your unfit" i said as he looked at me offended "two there is already an elevator" i said as i rolled my eyes "wait what" he said as he came to stop "there is an elevator here and no one told me" he said looking hurt "we thought you knew dipshit now come on" i said as i entered my office.

Me and Atlas go way back.

10th August 2013, Patras Greece.

Althea was walking down the streets of Greece, admiring the beauty of the country that she will soon be leaving, and her returning here again is close to impossible.

She only go out for missions and when she has to travel for missions, she spend every minute she has free to admire the country since she never know when she will come back...or if she's ever coming back.

Greece is definitely a beautiful country, and she won't like it to be the last time she is here, but that's not in her hands.

People were giving her weird looks, but she just ignored them to focus on what's around me.

I mean if you see a 10 year old with an emotionless face walking alone in a black body suit, yeah you would be weirded out.

Was that in Althea's mind? Not the slightest.

Some shit tons of meter behind here was a 20 year old man, as he walked fear passed through the people eyes, when he noticed the 10 year old on front the whole reason he was on the streets for he head toward her.

Althea was walking when she saw the fear in peoples eyes and she heard footsteps approaching, as a hand was about to touch her shoulder she quickly turned around and twisted the hand to be met with someone she recognized immediately Atlas Castellanos, the Greek mafia don.

•$•
VOTE
&
COMMENT

Words: 2636.

Written: 18-4-2022.
Re-Written: 1-9-2023.