16 | Atlas.

thank you so much for 1.23k reads and 61 votes I can't be more grateful love u all.

•$•
father=Hendrix, Papa= Nicolàs.
3 November 2019, Moscow Russia.

ALTHEA VOLKOV

I entered the living room to see everyone there, Vince and Toni quickly came and helped me put Petrov on the couch, then papa came with Miguel and Diego the mafia doctor.

He immediately started working, Petrov took his shirt of so Diego could clean the cuts on his chest and back, as Diego was cleaning and bandaging a stab wound we hear the main door getting opened.

"HONEEYYY, IM HOMMMEEEE" a familiar voice with a German accent shouted then came the face of Theodore Dietrich.

The German mafia don a close friend.

Oh noo.

Theodore can't see Petrov not like this.

Petrov is Theodore's best friend and Petrov went on a mission two weeks ago and a week ago he was consumed dead, but he turned out to be much alive, yes Petrov is also a close friend.

Originally Petrov is a member in my mafia but he met Theodore and they turned out to have known each-other when they were young, they grew up with each-other but Petrov parents died and he went into foster care that was how they got separated and petrov was taken by Ruslan.

When we got the news that he died we were all devastated, but Theodore was the most one out of us he had finally been reunited with him only for him to be taken again.

Theodore face came in view"Guys you won't believe what happened, okay so i me-" he started but cut himself off once he saw who was on the couch "Petrov?" He asked then he ran and sat beside him and holds his face in his palms "oh my god your alive" he said as tears filled his eyes "what? What happened" he said as now he noticed the injuries.

He then looked at me since i was the one wearing a suit, "i was working when i got a call, it was Petrov, i got Vince to see if it was real or recorded and it was real we tracked the location and i went there and got him, and i killed whoever was their soo I don't know who had him" i said "you idiot not even one alive?" Vince asked "no i was focused on getting Petrov and then umm" i paused and they looked at me to continue "after i killed everyone up i went to the basement to see a guy raping an unconscious 10 year old girl so i killed him then there was a guy torturing Petrov to tell him who he was calling so no I didn't think and i killed them all" i said as they all became angry as i told them the scene.

"Okayy, kill and you and what's with all the guns and knifs you have on and the blood" Leo said in confusion, Theodore turned to him and now saw all the bio's "who the fuck are you?" He asked them "Theo those are my Biological family" i said and he made an 'O' shaped with his mouth "b-biological the same who abandoned you?" Petrov said with a couch in between "oh Petrov you missed a lot of tea" Miguel said and we all nodded.

"Well spill" he said "no no, you need to rest" Theodore said and i nodded "i promise tomorrow morning me and Miguel will spill the tea and in details" i said and Miguel agreed and he nodded and Theodore helped him up as Diego finished and we thanked him and he left.

Theodore helped Petrov up the stairs to their room.

"Okay now can you please explain" Lucas said "well i just do some missions now and then nothing More" i said "oh okay" he said slowly "you work for them" grandpa asked and i chuckled "i work for no one but myself grandpa" i said as i left to take a shower.

I had my awesome 30 minutes shower and then got out and put cloth on.