a chosen family

A few weeks passed.
Shouto was now living in the dorms with his new found friends, movie night on tuesdays game nights in fridays. Shouto's life was filled with bliss and joy.

For once, shouto felt happy and he knew it wasnt the temporary 'couple hours' happy but it was a constant state of happiness.

He enjoyed life.

He enjoyed the movie nights and the game nights. He enjoyed the weekends back home where his favorite food would be made. He enjoyed training and working on himself. He enjoyed eating and sitting with his friends.

Shouto was happy.

The phone rings and shouto gets up from his desk to answer the call.

"Hey hun" a warm and sweet voice says as he put the phone to his ear.

"Hello" he answers back.

"We've got news! And youre going to love it! Tomorrow Mas is picking you boys up early in the morning so we have a full day ahead of us"

"Oh? And whats the occassion?"

"You dont want to spoil the surprise do you? Just be ready at 9 tomorrow and wear nice clothes okay?"

"Uhm okay... does katsuki know?"

"Hes supposed to but i think hes asleep sp i trust you to tell him okay? Goodnighty now"

"Okay uh goodnight..."

Shouto hangs up the phone a smile on his face.

Family time.

It was one the many thing shouto had never experienced in his old household and now he could feel the excitement in mitsukis voice as she told him about it.

He ran downstairs to inform katsuki about the call and the plans.

"Yo" he says without knocking

"What"

"Your mom called"

"UGH YOU AND YOUR 'YOUR MOM' JOKES FUCK DENKI FOR TEACHING YOU SHIT LIKE THIS"

"no uh, she actually called. Your dads picking us up at nine tomorrow were not takig the train."

"The fuck? 9? Why so fucking early"

"Dont you wake up at five"

"Thats besides the fucking point, PLUS ITS NOT MY FAULT I NEED A FEW HOURS FOR MYSELF CAUSE 6 FUCKING PEOPLE FOLLOW ME AROUND ALL DAY BEING ALL CLINGY N SHIT"

"bark bark"

"FUCK OFF" bakugou yells throwing a slipper "ARE YOU DONE?"

"yes master, woof"

"FUCK YOU, GOOD FUCKING NIGHT"

"you wanna kiss on the forehead?"

"FUCK NO, GO AWAY YOU SANKY SHIT"

"I feel like you want a forehead kiss"

"NO, DONT YOU FUCKING DAR DO- SHOUTO FUCKIN AGH"

"COME ON YOU LOVE FOREHEAD KISSES"

"FROM MY MOM NOT FROM YOUR SWEATY ASS"

"come here"

"STOP I-I SAID AGH- HAPPY? YOU FUCKING KISSED MY FOREHEAD GO NOW AKH I HATE YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FOREHEAD KISSES"

"bark bark"

"I HAVE TWO MORE SLIPPERS FROSTY"

"okay okay leaving"