doctor visits ft aizawa sensei

"hello watanabe"

"WHAT? I DONT NEED A DOCTOR!"

"shoto you do realiz that you flunk ALL your tests because of your concussions? this could be serious kid just let me take you, hes a great doctor and he usually is very comfortable to talk to"

"i dont want to go"

"he has a scanning quirk, a powerful one, only one scan and the answers are yours all the things you need to turn your attention to and how it can be fixed, please"

"i-"

"please"

"fine"

"aizawa! hello, how are you doing?" watanabe opens the door in delight seeing aizawa and a thinner figure standing behind him head hung low. "come in! come in!"

"im good thank you, i wanted to-"

"is that endeavor's kid with ya? l" he asks looking a bit more down to get to todoroki's height

"yes, i wanted to have him get a whole body checkup just to be safe"

"oh yes! yes! come in, it would me my pleasure to serve young todoroki!"

"come on, get in shoto"

__________________

"what seems to be the problem" 

"can you get out?" shoto asks aizawa hiding his shaking hands in his pockets. aizawa nods, waves goodbye to the doctor and leaves the room leaving the two alone.

"so! lets get started, please take a seat" his smile as wide as always watanabe gestures shoto to sit down

"hi" shoto says nervously plopping down on the seat he was led to.

"hello"

"what do i say?"

"why dont you start with the reason youre here today"

"my uh- brain cant process information a lot of the time"

"hm... and do you know what may have caused that?"

"well, my old doctor told endeavor that it was because i went through a lot of concussions so it resulted to this and dyslexia"

"concussion? i see... would you mind if i checked you up?"

"not at all"

__________________

outside aizawa was losing his mind. as frustrated as he was it wasnt fair for shoto of he yelled at him. it wasnt shoto's fault all of this happened. endeavor was a piece of shit and an incompetent father, he couldnt nlame shouto for not speaking out if the only human that had been in his lafe had been endeavor.

at this point he was biting his nails anxiously, how long was a doctor's appointment supposed to be? wasnt half an hour enough? or was it something serious?

shit.

if it was he was going to murder endeavor.

fuck

fuck

fu.... "aizawa?"

"watanabe? what happened are you guys done?"

"well, for today yes... can we talk in my office?"

"uh ye- yeah sure i- okay"

"i dont want you to panic"