we did it...

"we... we uh... shit we did it, we..."

"TODOROKI" midorya shouts as he see's shoto fall to the ground his hands unclenched and now the blood was oozing out drowning him in a pool of the said liquid.

izuku, panicked, looked at his other friend for reassurance, with both his arm broken or fractured, his spine feeling like it had twisted on itself and his fingers numb and blue, izuku knew he couldnt do anything. he also saw that iida couldnt either having collapsed moments after the other.

apparently he was also stabbed, crimson liquid painting the grounds as izukus breathing accelerated. he runs towards the first and falls next to him, by now he was sobbing uncontrolably praying for whatever god that non of his friends were dead.

a gasp breaks him out of those horrid thoughts and snap him back to reality "you... idiot.... g-go h-help ah go help iida FUCK" pain surges shotos body, his chest feeling like it was cut open and had the organs in be exchanged with rocks.

"I- I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLEASE DONT SLEEP PLEASE TODOROKI PLEASE"

"hey... ill ah ill help you. go to iida"

midorya listens. he cant counter the words of a dying person. he goes and plumps down against the other waiting for orders the tears still streaming down his face his arms practically screaming at him to stay put, to stop. but izuku couldnt.

"c-all hawks midorya and then.... check... for pulse ah pulse" 

midorya does so, gets shoto's phone and dials the emergency number homping that 'idiot' was actually the hero he was talking about. he then leans agains iida and places his ear slightly above the mouth of the boy with 2 fingers at his neck checking for a pulse.

"THERES A PULSE HES ALIVE THERES A PULSE" he yells in enthusiasm.

"fuck, great, i need you to fuck cover, cover his wounds stop bleeding you know how"

"o okay okay ill try please dont sleep please dont go to sleep shoto" midorya sees the pools of blood soaking his pants at the spot where his knees collided with the concrete.

"ill be ah ill be fine dont uh dont worry mido"

"shoto just talk please keep on- HELLO?"

shoto opens an eye to find izuku knelt on the ground both his hands on the phone as his eyes bared a spark of joy.

"HAWKS HAWKS IS THAT YOU"

the phone was on speaker, shoto noted now listening to the conversation.

"uh youre not shoto, who are you?"

"PLEASE YOU NEED TO HELP ME BOTH MY FRIENDS ARE PASSED OUT AND NATIVE I DONT KNOW WHY HES NOT REALLY MOVING PLEASE PLEASE"

"OI KID WHATS GOING ON?"

"STAIN, FIGHT, SHOTO AND TENYA GOT STABBED, BLOOD SO MUCH BLOOD HAWKS PLEASE"

"FUCK UH SEND ME THE LOCATION OKAY?'

"okay" shoto can bearly hear it but he does. he feels the blood reach his own knees and laughs at how stupud it all was. half an hour ago he was sitting in an oil odored store with hawks and now he was sleeping in his iwn pool of blood just like the old times.

how nostalgic.

"SHOTO CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

midorya was yelling for him but shoto felt that if he moved a single muscle he would shut down. his brain hammered in his own skull, hitting all the possible sides and cells that could exist inside his head. his hands felt like nothing and his legs were as if they were never there in the first place