iida is an idiot

shoto doesnt know what got him here, well.. he does, its too long of a story to tell. "IIDA YOU IDIOT" he yells a fireball tingling the tips of his fingers.

but the story doesnt start here.

the story starts a day ago when he told katsuki who he was going to intern under.

friday, 4:37 pm (at the bakugo's)

"oh thats great!"

"ITS NOT, HAWKS IS UGH"

"youre a loser" katsuki chuckles as he ate his breakfast on the stool while shoto whined on the couch. they had gotten closer over the past couple weeks, and it made all of them happy.

"KATSUKI SHUT UP YOURE INTERNING UNDER BEST JEANIST FUCK OFF"

Shoto started calling katsuki by his name as a joke. after he realized that his name had much deeper meaning to him than he had anticipated he jokingly told bakugo to 'either call him by his name or fuck off' which wasnt the wisest thing to tell to a person like katsuki but he had his message get through.

he was glad.

mitsuki and masaru already called him by his given name without having him actually mention the bother he felt everytime todoroki was voiced in the house. they probably noticed the flinching or the groaning, maybe they noticed him light up when he heard the melody of his name said so gently and purely. his heart fluttered everytime he heard it.

because when they said it, it wasnt like endeavor. endeavor was an asshole.

mistuki or masaru didnt yell it, they didnt threaten him with it, he never heard his name said by them and thought that he was going to get hurt at any point.

"youre going with that ugly hero suit"

"KATSUKI!" mitsuki yells when she hears the other make fun of the hero suit she hadnt seen yet.

"oh god no, i submitted it as a joke but they thought i was being serious and ignored the real form. then they said that i should wait until the sports festival so here i am with my new suit"

"oh my god" katsuki says surprisingly calmly "you turn everything into a joke what the hell"

"well yeah, jokes are like a hobby and im like a master in messing up. thats what you get for being the son of a douche"

saturday, 7:06 am

"can we go over what i just said" mitsuki asked as she looked at the two boys in the backseat from her mirror. that day they were woken up at five, given ten minutes to wear the clothes and eat. now they were in a car with suitvases ready to intern under whoever.

"oh my god were not going to die" shoto groans putting his hands on his face.

"thats the least of my concerns"

"okay im going to pretend that didnt hurt"

"IF I GET ONE COMPLAINT ITS OVER FOR BOTH OF YOU"

"oh wow we didnt talk about this back home" shoto mutters into katsuki's ear. mitsuki heard. she smiled. he called their house home. she noticed he never did call endeavor's house a home.

"we did, you were fucking drawing on your hands like a kid"

"ah thats my bad"

"ARE YOU BOTH EVEN LISTENING" she breaks out of her train of thoughts and looks at her rearview mirror with deadly eyes once again.

"Of course we are, what makes you think we arent mitsuki?"

"DONT GET SMART WITH ME BOY, YOU TWO ARE THE MOST STUBBORN PEOPLE I KNOW SO DONT MESS UP OKAY?"