Percy

I was ready for the last day at Goode High, but when I walked into the gym it was chaos! I am 17 now and I am only a junior in high school but by the looks of things, I am happy I was not in the gym with Rachel, who convinced her dad to let her go to Goode with me.

So back to the gym when I walked in it looked like a bomb had exploded in there. I turned to Frank who was in my gym class and then that's when I saw Leo running out of the gym I chased after him with Frank but Frank was kind of slow, that's when I saw a wolf in front of me chasing Leo.

When we finally caught up to Leo, Frank was just standing there as Nico DiAngelo came from the shadows. "Hello Leo, Percy was talking about you while he was in the underworld with me looking for Hazel" the way he said Hazel was bone-chilling. When I looked at Frank he had tears welling up in his eyes "Why so sad Babyox, did I hurt your feelings?" Nico said with Frank on the verge of tears "At least Hazel isn't dead like your sister!" Frank shouted back, his voice cracking.

After that Nico pulled out his sword and Frank pulled out his new weapon, his dragon, and that's when Leo shouted "STOP! How dumb are you two, we are at a school! If we get caught it's all your fault, and besides, I have to be ready to walk the stage."

At the ceremony that I had to go to, they called up most of my friends Rachel, Annabeth, and even Tyson, but I was shocked when they called Perseus Jackson. As I walked up I looked at Annabeth's proud face. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nico and Hazel? I was so shocked I tripped over the last step, when I gave my speech I said " my speech, I felt like I rid of a good job and small A's, such as a 9. So comma al lbis lime, place sald poop!" Everyone was confused so I said let me do another speech. "Everyone, you make this school, not the bricks you, and now we give the new bricks a try!" Everyone was clapping even Nico and when I went to sit back down I noticed everyone from camp disappeared and then, so did I and the first face I saw was Mrs.O'Leary!?!?

AN: Hello so I am sorry for how fast the story is moving, this is my first fanfic, but other than that I hope you are enjoying my story!