4.02 - 𝘽𝙤𝙝? 𝘽𝙤𝙝.

Start from the beginning

He thought about it for a moment but ultimately shook his head.

"No. No, I'm not." He went over to his bed and closed his luggage. "It's time for the most epic summer."

• • •

PETER AND NED were already seated. The rest of the students walked through the aisle and were joined by the two main chaperones, Mr. Harrington and Mr. Dell.

"Do you want the first shift or the second? I could take either." Mr. Harrington asked Mr. Dell.

"Give me the third. I took an Ambien."

"Come on. I can't chaperone these kids alone."

They continued down the aisle. Behind them were Y/N, MJ, and Gwen. Another student, named Brad, was also with them.

"Yo, Parker!" Flash suddenly called out from the other side of the plane. He was holding an alcoholic beverage. "This is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighborhoods instead of driving through them."

MJ spoke to a flight attendant that happened to walk by Flash.

"Ma'am? He Blipped, so technically, he's 16. Not 21."

The lady nodded and took away the glass from his hand

The lady nodded and took away the glass from his hand. "I'll take that."

"She's lying! I don't even know this girl!" Flash pleaded as he went after the attendant.

MJ smirked at Peter, who gave a nod of appreciation. They kept walking and Y/N looked back at his girlfriend.

"I'll never get enough of you owning Flash." He remarked.

"My specialty. Making life hard for the jerks of the world."

The two laughed. They also found it funny how they were 18 while Flash was barely going to turn 17. Even with the blip dusting them all away for the same amount of years, they still could somewhat one-up him that way.

It was a perk of having your birthday earlier in the year AND before the snap. In Y/N's case, his was in February while for MJ, it was in the middle of May. They were able to turn 17 before the snap and when they came back, were able to have their 18th birthday during the school year.

Peter wasn't so lucky and found himself in the same predicament as Flash. His birthday was in August, which was three months after the snap. He blipped at 16 and came back 16, barely missing his 17th birthday since they all returned in October. He was finally going to turn 17 the coming August, which he was looking forward too.

Gwen sat down beside Betty in the middle row. MJ and Y/N had seats by the window beside Gwen and Betty. Y/N grabbed MJ's luggage along with his and put it in the cubby above them...all with one hand.

"Whoa, Y/N." Brad said. "Didn't know you hit the gym."

"Uh...right. I started after my dad bought a membership for me."