4.02 - 𝘽𝙤𝙝? 𝘽𝙤𝙝.

Y/N WAS IN his room packing up his suitcase before he and Peter were dropped off at the airport. He stuffed the case with the last of his clothing as the phone on his nightstand continued to ring.

He knew the unknown call was probably Nick Fury, who tried phoning him last night during a charity event hosted by May. He didn't want to deal with whatever he was planning and he felt that Peter thought the same. They just wanted to spend their summer like normal teenagers.

"Okay." Y/N breathed out as he placed a few bundles of socks in his luggage.

He looked back at his closet and stared at the Stark-issued Spider-Man suit that hung from the rack. Y/N kept his gaze on it, thinking if he should pack it.

"Hungry?" A voice suddenly called out. It was May.

She threw a banana and it hit Y/N in the face before he can react

She threw a banana and it hit Y/N in the face before he can react. May put her hands over her mouth and gasped.

"I'm so sorry." May chuckled. "I thought you had that...tingle."

Y/N rubbed his cheek and let out a laugh as well.

"It's not a tingle...or at least I don't call it that." He replied and picked up the banana. "It's more of a sixth sense."

"So...a spider-sense?"

The teenager nodded. "That sounds about right. Might have to call it that."

"And that lets you dodge bullets but not bananas?"

"I don't really see fruits...or any type of food...as a threat to my well-being." Y/N replied. "Except tomatoes. I hate them."

"I'll remember that." May said with a chuckle before leaving. "Gonna go check on Peter."

Y/N was going to finish packing, but May popped back in to say one last thing.

"You know what? You should pack your suit, just in case. I have a tingle about it."

"Let's not make tingle a thing now, please."

She left to go speak with Peter. Y/N smiled and went back to packing.

It was nice having conversations with May Parker. Ever since he was blipped back, the grouping of him, Peter, Michael, May, and Anya felt right. They were like a family. It didn't bother Y/N seeing May as a sort of mother figure now.

Y/N closed the closet and left his suit in there. The teenager then looked down at the charging chamber containing his Iron-Spider suit.

 The teenager then looked down at the charging chamber containing his Iron-Spider suit