第16章

Izuku has been coming over to Y/n's place a lot lately. He wanted to talk to
Y/n about how his day went. And Y/n was genuinely interested in what he was saying.

She always looked tired. But Y/n just said that she just had nightmares. Which was not a lie. But not the truth either.

"N/n-chan" Izuku spoke. Y/n looked up at the green haired boy and smiled softly
"Yes?" Her voice was slightly raspy. Like she hadn't been drinking any water.
Izuku was getting worried a lot for the younger, but she was stubborn and wouldn't take any of his help

"Umm, do you . . . Do you think I'll be a good hero?" Izuku asked shyly. It was clear he was nervous about the exams. The physical exams mostly.

She felt a little pain in her chest. She frowned deeply. She knew this feeling. She shook her head
'Now's not the time for jealousy. He's your friend, and you have to help him get through this'

Y/n and Izuku have talked about Y/n's feelings about her being the only quirkless person she knows of again.

And they have sorted it out. But Y/n can't help but feel, left out and feel jealous of Izuku. But Izuku always told her that maybe she was a late bloomer as well.

"Of course. You'll be a great hero in your own special way. Because that's what you are, special" Y/n was saying this from her heart. She really meant it.
She felt that there was something special about Izuku, like she should put all her hope in him.

But apart of her said not to put too much hope. We have to keep that to not go crazy after all.

Izuku seemed to lighten up from the young girls statement. Feeling more confident.

Y/n was watching a Disney movie with Muzuki. She was cuddling up to the older as they watched the movie.
"Your birthday coming up. Anything you want. Just ask for anything and I'll get it for you" Muzuki said as she nuzzled her nose into the younger hair.

Y/n hummed, thinking about what she would want. She opens her mouth but closed it. Thinking if what she's about to say might be stupid.

"It's alright. Ask for anything. We ain't broke" Muzuki said with a laugh. Causing Y/n to laugh.
"Ok umm. I've been thinking, I really want to try out for baseball. . . " Y/n mumbled the last part a little more shyly.

Muzuki paused for a moment
"Really?" She asked. Y/n nods her head.
Muzuki smiled, she was happy Y/n decided to do something that will keep her out of the house. And maybe even make some new friends and learn how to socialize more with kids her age.

"Yes, of course! Anything for you~" Muzuki hugged Y/n tighter while cooing at her. Y/n didn't move away or try, she just laughed and let Muzuki love her.

It felt great, feeling loved. And Y/n wants to keep it that way. No matter what.

ʕ´•ᴥ•'ʔσ”

Muzuki went to sleep early that night. Which gave Y/n a lot of time to get into her little going out costume.

She decided that this night will be the end of her little outgoingness. And the start to a more peaceful life.

everytime when Y/n wants to have something good in her life,why must something else come in between that?

that "thing" being the same men that appeared in front of her that night, wanting her to join their cult or whateva.

"Young Black Knight. I heard this might be your last night in action" The man spoke.

A scowl quickly made its way on the younger ones face. She wanted to ask him how in the fuckery did he know that!?

"Your probably wondering how I know that. Let's just say, your not very cautious about the friends you make, Ms. L/n."

That was probably her que to get the fuck out of there. Now!

And she did. She used her smoke bombs with a mix of tear gas just in case.

But when she was running down the ally way, she stopped as she saw an all too familiar face

"Kaneme?" She whispered.

The blue boy looked at her sadly.
"I'm sorry"
That's the last thing Y/n heard before she was knocked unconscious.

Next morning

Muzuki tapped her finger impatiently as she waited for Y/n to come down stairs. It's normal for the younger to sleep in from time to time. But it's almost pass noon.

Muzuki stood in front of Y/n's door. She knocked on it three times
"N/n, are you awake? Are you sick?"
Muzuki said with a worried voice. But she tried not to overreact. Everyone over sleeps sometimes so maybe Y/n was supper tired.

but no one answered from the other side of the door. After a few more knocks Muziki decided to just open the door.
"I'm  coming in"

Muzuki opened the door, and found no one in bed. She didn't freak out right away, not wanting to jump to any fast conclusions. She walked over to the rest room and knocked on it.

After not getting an answer she opened the door. And found no one.

She started to frantically open every door in the house while saying the younger ones name and asking where the hell she was. And saying if this was some kind of prank she better stop right now.

After finding the she was not a at home. She first called the Midorya residents

"𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘?" Inko was the first one to speak

"Hey! Inko it's me Muzuki. Did Y/n come to your place?" Muzuki asked, trying to calm.

"𝙽𝚘, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢. 𝙸𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙? " Inko asked.

Muzuki shook her head while smiling a little
"No. She's probably at the Bakugo's"

Muzuki thanked Inko and hung up.

She started to dile down the Bakugo's.

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝"

Ah, it was Katsuki who answered the phone.

"Oh, hello Katsuki-kun. Has Y/n come by at your place?" Muzuki asked.

Katsuki's eye brow quirked up as he leand on the wall
"𝙽𝚘. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚊?"

"No. I already called Inko. She hasn't been there and I looked all over the house and she wasn't here! I don't know the numbers of her other friends, if she left to hang out with them, she could have just asked!"

Muzuki was now freaking out. If she wasn't even at the Bakugo's place, then where the hell is she!?

". . . 𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 5" was all he said before he hung up.