第15章

Trigger warnings
Mention of cuts
And slightly mention of r@pe

Summer time.

And Y/n was bored.

Katsuki and Izuku were busy training.
Kaname and Aki are doing God knows what.

Y/n thought she was going to die from boredom. That is until Muzuki said that they were going to the beach. With Fuyumi and Shouto!

"Yay! The beach!" Of course Y/n was excited. Muzuki laughed at her daughters excitement.
"Go on and pack your stuff for the beach. I'll make breakfast than we'll meet them"

Y/n did what Muzuki told her. Y/n took her pants off, about to change I not new clothes.

But she stopped when she noticed.
Her cuts.

". . . . Oh"
Y/n's bright mood had fallen. Regret started to rise in her chest. If she didn't have the cuts, maybe she would be able to dress insome clothes that she actually likes. But sadly some of the clothes she likes show skin and shows the cuts.

'What if I, just. . . Put makeup on it? No. Too soon. I don't even have makeup. Nor does Muzuki. Bandages? I could try that'
Y/n tried to wrap the bandages on her. But it just didn't look right on her. She looked weird.

Y/n sighed. It seems like she may have to wear long pants and a sweater. And to a beach too.

"Muzuki! Y/n!"
Fuyumi waved to the two females that were coming her way.
"Yumi!"Muzuki waved back happily while using her other hand to hold onto Y/n's. Making sure she doesn't lose grip of the young one.

" Thanks for making it" Said Fuyumi said.
"No problem." Muzuki said with a smile

"Hey, been awhile." Surprisingly it was Shouto who started to talk to Y/n first
"Yeah. . . Muzuki told me that your planing to get in UA." Y/n said. Shouto nods
"Yes. Do you want ice cream" Shouto asked. Y/n's eyes lit up by that and she nods.

Shouto grabbed her hand gently and lead her to the ice cream stand and they ordered ice cream.

Y/n felt out of place. Everyone was either shirtless or had swimsuits on. Even Shouto had his swimsuit on and here she was with a big sweater and sweatpants.

"Thank you" Y/n mumbled to Todoroki when she handed her ice cream.

Todoroki noticed how Y/n wasn't acting upbeat like she usually does
"Are you ok? Do you want something else, a drink?" Shouto asked. Y/n just shook her head
"No no. I'm fine, thanks for asking" Y/n said with a small smile.

Shouto decided to leave it at that and they finishes up their ice cream while making small talk. Y/n has now learned that Shouto has Daddy issues. And Shouto now knows Y/n just doesn't like to show her skin. Well, that's what Y/n told him, as to the reason why she has baggy clothes on.

Shouto would use his ice quirk to cool Y/n down. Which Y/n's mood would lightened up. Which caused him to feel better.

Shouto thought that Y/n would be a good little sister.

"Do you wanna swim?" Shouto asked.
"Oh um. No I'm alright. You can go ahead don't let me hold you back" Y/n said.

Shouto felt like those words were very serious. Almost like she was telling him to just leave her and never come back.
"No. I don't like swimming that much"
Shouto said. He stayed put next to Y/n.
Y/n looked over to Shouto who had his knees close to his chest, the same position she was in, she couldn't help but pat his head. He was of course surprised but let it be

Y/n felt a small smile make it's way to her face. She looked out to the ocean. Thinking of how she has gain good people in her life. She's beginning to feel greatful and slowly leaving her past behind her.

Who knows, she might leave that Black Knight shit alone. Just a little more good luck in her life then maybe she might actually live without all that stressing shit.

But the L. O. V. Doesn't want that. Oh no, they want the broken, they don't want someone who is fixed.
So they will do what it takes to keep little Y/n broken. Broken and alone.

˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

"Hello little brother. Why so dressed up?" Aki's brother Shin said with a smirk.

Aki frowns slightly
"None of your business. Now move"
Aki said, passing his older brother.
Aki was going to visit Y/n to see if she was available to hang out.

Shin watched his little brother walk to the mirror to check his hair.
"Did you know why mom didn't want to do the funeral for dad?" Shin asked.

Aki just shrugged
"I don't know. Maybe she realized her literal dead beat of a husband wasn't worth it." Akihiko said with a small smirk. Shin chuckled at that, but his face turned slightly complex. Aki saw his brothers expression through the mirror and got serious and slightly worried

". . . Do you know why?" Aki asked.
Shin looked back at his younger brother, he looked uncomfortable to even speak. Shin didn't even want to look his poor little brother in the eyes.
He felt guilty, even if it wasn't his fault

"Uncle left a file in your room. On your desk. Read it, and don't come screaming at me about it" Shin said, walking to his temporary study.

Aki frowns as he watched his brother leave his sight. Akihiko was reasonably confused and slightly worried as to what was going on, things just got serious real quick out of nowhere!

Akihiko walked to his room as he was told. When he got there, a folder was on his desk just like Shin said.

Aki closed the door and loved it behind him. If Shin got serious over this then he has to really be sure that it is only he who knows what happens in his room right now.

Aki opens up the folder. And sees It was a police report from a few years ago

It was against his father and his friends
.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh god"
Akihiko felt his heart drop to his stomach. The more he read the more he wanted to throw up. He didn't even finish reading and just closed the folder up and threw it back on the desk.

Aki felt disgusted. Sick to his stomach.

Aki thought his father was just a plain ass hole that picks favourites

But God was he wrong. His father was a sick monster

(Yup, he found out)