第11章

"Aki?"

The male frowns as he saw that the younger one was crying.

But Y/n quickly wiped her tears as she gave the male a weak smile.
"Hey, you stalking me now?" She joked.

Aki paused and blushed
"W-what. No! I just uh, I just needed some fresh air. Thats all."

Y/n laughed
"Ok. Hey, wanna keep lil ol me company?"
She asked not really caring if he'll say yes or no.

"Yes. I would love to." He answered without hesitation. Aki sat next to Y/n as they just felt the nice cool breez.
"So. . . why were you crying?" Aki asked.

". . . I finished watching Toy Story 3." She lied thinking he'll just laugh.
"Really? Because you looked more heart broken then that." Aki said.

Y/n scoffed
"Well the movie was a heart braking thing to watch."

"Did you watch it with that guy you were with then?" Aki said.

The two paused. Y/n smirked
"So you were stalking me." She said looking over to Aki who had now realized his mistake.

"N-no *sigh* I just saw him leave a few seconds before I saw you crying ok." Aki said with a deep frown.

"Awww, you care about me. How sweet."
Y/n said with a teasing tone.

"Sure, I guess." Aki said a little awkwardly.
The two stay silent.
It wasn't an awkward one. It just felt like the ywo of them, just sitting on a bench in a peaceful night.

Aki glanced over to Y/n who was looking up at the sky with her e/c eyes.
He saw so many emotions in her eyes.

-

Y/n knocked on the white door. The door opened and revealed Mrs. Bakugo.

"Oh, Y/n-chan. You ok sweetie, do you need anything?" The blonde woman asked. Y/n smiles at the woman's kindness
"I'm fine, I just wanted to check on Tsuki, if that's ok."

Mrs. Bakugo smile
"Of course. Come in, his in his room." She said. Y/n nods and walked up stairs and passed a few family photos. She stopped as she saw a picture of Izuku and Katsuki when they were kids.

She smiled and whispered a little, "aw"
The two looked so cute that she wanted to steele the picture.

Suddenly someone covered her eyes and tilted her head up. Y/n stayed calm thinking it was just Katsuki.

And she was right. Katsuki took his hand off of the girls face, making their eyes meet.

Katsuki didn't have an angry look, just blank. A little sad maybe.

Y/n gave the boy a sad smile and turned around and gave him a hug.

She saw what happened on there news.
How he got attacked by a slime villain. He must have been scared. She knows he won't say it, but he was probably.

Katsuki hugged back.

The two stayed there in place. Hugging each other tightly for completely different reasons.

After they hugged the two just hanged around the house. Y/n tried to lighten up Katsuki's mood and make him smile. She did make him chuckle a few times, but never really smiled.

"Y/n, why don't you stay for dinner?"
Mr. Bakugo asked. Y/n looked over to Katsuki to see if he was ok with it.
He just shrugged. Y/n smiled
"Yes I would love too." She replied.

"Great! Dinner is almost done. I hope you like f/f." Mrs. Bakugo said with excitement.

Y/n chuckled and leand back into the couch, continuing watching the movie she and Katsuki were watching.

Katsuki sighed as he layed down and layed his head on Y/n's lap. Y/n froze at the unexpected action.

"So um, whitch high school are you planning on going to?" Y/n asked as she decided to stroke his hair a bit.

"I'm going to UA. . . So is Deku." Katsuki said. Y/n frowns a but but smiled once again
"That's nice, you guys get to keep each other company."

Katsuki grunts as he turned his whole body, burying his face in Y/n's stomach. He was saying something but it was muffled. But Y/n couldn't help but laugh because it trickled.

"H-hey get up and talk your tickling me!"
Y/n giggled out. A light bulb turned on in Katsuki's head, the boy smirked as he sat up.

Y/n was relived but only for a second, because that's when she saw Katsuki's smirk
"Oh fuck-"

Suddenly Y/n was tackled down by Katsuki.

Mr. Bakugo heard screaming and shouting so he decided to check up on the kids just in case his son didn't kill the girl.

When he entered the living room he was greeted by the cutest sight he has ever seen since Katsuki was born.

Katsuki was tickling Y/n, both of them laughing as Y/n kept saying she was gonna pee.

"What's going on?" Mrs. Bakugo walked next to her husband and saw what was going down in the living room.

She smiled as she saw her son actually having fun with a real friend insted of those minions that hang around him.

"She's a keeper that's for sure." Mr. Bakugo said. Mrs. Bakugo scoffed
"He better not lose her then." She said as she went back into the kitchen