Chapter 11 Lich Library

(y/n) pov:

I kept going and decided to follow Selina's instructions. I was in the hallway that she told me to stay in. I went for a little while. I finally got to the end. I saw a door in the end. 

(y/n): this must be the end

I opened the door. I saw the library. It was a pretty big library from the looks of it. I saw hundreds of books in all different sizes and colors. I was surprised with how big of a library this mansion has. I could read so much and know a lot. However, I do know.

(y/n): even though this is interesting, I still have to leave

I decided to try and look for the door around here. I noticed some of the books seemed weird. They had weird covers and titles. I'm now not so sure if this place is that interesting and bit creepier. I saw a chair that looked big. I was looking at it from behind. Then it seemed to have turned around. I saw a woman, but she had purple and grayish skin.

 I saw a woman, but she had purple and grayish skin

Jana: hello young man. I'm Jana, the lich of this mansion. Welcome to my library.

Oh great, I should have expected this to be too true. I feel like I should make her happy and maybe she would let me go.

(y/n): I'm (y/n), this is a big and interesting library by the way

Jana: thank you. It does get lonely here because I am like one of the only people who likes to read.

(y/n): sorry about that

I felt a bit bad for her. I do like to read books sometimes. I would always love to read something that one of my favorite subjects.

(y/n): I like too sometimes too

Jana: you do?

(y/n): one with the subjects I love

She got a bit excited. I decided to stay and read like 10 minutes reading a short story. She seemed happy and I thought I saw the door. 

(y/n): I have to go but nice reading with you

I see her with some magic stuff in her hands and she looked crazy.

Jana: I need a reading partner and lover. Don't worry, I will make sure you will never want to leave me ever. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

She shoots these energy things at me. I kept running and dodging them. I got to the door and closed it. I kept running till I felt safe. I don't feel safe anywhere in this mansion. I wasn't looking but I hit something. I got on the ground.

(y/n): ouch

I saw I hit a dark door. There were candles on the sides of it. The flames were blue and there was a sign that says.

(y/n): Mirror Room

This is it! I just have to get pass this room and I'm free from this place. I got up and going to open the door.