Escape Ending

(y/n) pov: 

I was almost there then...

(y/n): YES!

I went through the gate last second. I kept going. I just ran and ran. I couldn't see the mansion anymore. I found the path I meant to go on and went on it. I was remembering the path now. I didn't stop running till I was too tired. I stopped and I was in my neighborhood. I checked around and no creepy or supernatural stuff. I felt happy and relieved. I walked back to my house. I went through the door.

(y/n): I'm home

I saw my mom watching tv.

Mom: hey (y/n), how was your night?

(y/n): trust me, you don't want to know 

Mom: I heard that party got on fire and all that crazy stuff from the movie project x. It's even on the news.

She showed the news channel. She was right. I'm not sure where I would prefer now. But I'm home and things are back to normal.

(y/n): what time is it?

Mom: 10:03 pm. Also, I heard about an abandoned women's prison that was said to be haunted. They have tours there, want to go?

(y/n): NO... Sorry I had seen some things this night and that trashy party. I don't think I want to go anywhere like that. I'm going to bed.

Mom: goodnight (y/n)

(y/n): goodnight mom

I walked up the stairs. I felt very tired from staying up this time and all the running. I jumped into bed and went to sleep thinking.

(y/n) in mind: that was the scariest and weirdest night ever. I will never go somewhere like that again or anywhere said to be haunted now I know about my family curse.

No one pov:

(y/n) had a normal life again. He grew up and got a normal girlfriend, not like the other women he met. He avoided everything haunted or close to that. He also won't go close to those places alone. He was the last one in his bloodline. He thought of not having biological kids and adopting someone instead so the curse will never pass on to anyone ever again. Will it work?

Thanks for reading my story. I really appreciate it.