Chapter 6 Cursed Tellings

(y/n) pov:

I was walking to this room. I then hear a voice. It didn't sound like anyone I met. I decided to answer.

(y/n): hello?

???: come spirits from last Halloween

(y/n): I'm not a spirit

???: I know young human

I got to the room and saw the table with a crystal ball floating in the air. I notice another way out of the room on my left. I also didn't see where the voice is coming.

(y/n): where and who are you?

I then saw a woman's head in the crystal. I got a bit scare. Not as bad as the other girls.

 Not as bad as the other girls

Leota: I am Madame Leota

(y/n): why is your...

Leota: I prefer not to tell that. What is it that you seek?

Then a chair on the other side of the room moved and made me sit on it.

(y/n): what the...

Leota: what do you seek?

I think she could help me. I answered her.

(y/n): 2 have things. 1 what is with this house? 2 what is with some undead girls trying to get me with my love or something?

Leota: this mansion is haunted. It had a dark history with the owner. Friends of the owner came and had hauntings and curses. This is where they live now and cursed. Almost like how you are cursed.

I felt scared from being cursed.

(y/n): cursed? How or what did I do to get cursed?

Leota: It's a curse your family had for generations. A curse that may never be broken. I will contact the spirits to help. SPIRITS LIFT US FROM THE GROUND AND TELL US THE ANSWERS THE BOY SEEKS!

I was floating on the chair and spinning around in the air. I freaked out and still wanted an answer.

(y/n): why is my family cursed?

Leota: there used to be gods in this world, but they all have perished. Before that, your family had a history of rejecting love and the supernatural. Your family had warnings but never listened. The goddess of love had enough and cursed your family for eternity. Most of the family bloodline is cursed for mostly boys, will have an attraction to sick love with the supernatural. You are one of the unlucky ones to have it and most of your decedents will have it.

(y/n): what should I do?

Leota: leave the mansion when you can. Stay away from places were supernatural may occur. Most of your history reports of supernatural are right. Be careful every step you take.

Then I was back on the ground. I asked to be sure.

(y/n): are you sure?

Leota: I am. You need to go now. I think I'm already starting to fall in love since you actually came for help and look handsome.

Yup, I ran again yelling.

(y/n): AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH THANKS ANYWAY!

Leota: YOUR WELCOME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I stopped soon to rest a little. I then heard music. I went down some stairs to check it out.