Chapter 2 Ways

(y/n) pov:

I ran undercover of the mansion's door. I was starting to get a bit cold. I knocked on the door. I heard nothing but my own knocks.

(y/n): why did I even do that?

I felt stupid until the door actually opened. They seem to have opened by themselves. I came in and it was dark. I wonder how the door opened by no one. Then I closed the doors. I lucky had some stuff on me like a lighter. I turned on my lighter then I saw a candle stick. I lit the 3 candles and turned off my lighter.

(y/n): now I have more light

I began to notice I was in a large room.

(Pretend the lights aren't on)

I was interested in this place a bit more. I felt like not going forward and instead go right. I found a big double door. I push it open and went in. I notice candles in here were lit and they were in front of painting around the room. They were all paintings of... my dead family? There was my aunt walking on a rope, grandpa on my dad's side in a room, great aunt or grandpa's sister Infront of a church, and one of my older cousins who looks like to be in the mountains. They were all I had known. I never knew them too much. But how is this. I then heard the door behind me slam shut. I got pretty weird and scared. I was trapped. Then I heard a voice.

???: welcome, foolish mortal

(y/n): who said that? Is this some big prank or something?

Ghost host: oh, no prank. I am your host or ghost host.

I then notice something super strange. The room began to seem taller. It kept going up and so did the paintings. I only known them for a bit because they all died. The paintings showed their deaths. My aunt a circus performer fell into a cage of tigers. My grandpa in a bomb accident. Great aunt had a church bell fell and crushed her. My cousin or cousins now were attacked by a pack wolves. I was so scared. There were no doors or windows in this room.

(y/n): I want out

Ghost host: well, there is always my way

It all went dark, and I saw lightning light from above me. I saw a hanging corpse.

(y/n): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

It all went dark again. I stopped screaming. All of the candles went back on including mine. The top was a normal ceiling again, but the room was still tall with the paintings also.

Ghost host: I didn't mean to frighten you, prematurely

I then saw a way out Infront of me like a new door. I went through and tried to calm down.

Ghost host: go ahead and walk around the mansion. You must find a different way back to the main room if you want to get out, but I know the storm is still here.

I didn't answer him. I notice I was in a hall. The right side was mostly windows, and the other side was normal paintings. They were all different paintings of different women. I kept my candle on me because there were no other lights now. I began to walk through the hall. They were all beautiful women. I almost reach the end of this hall until.

Ghost host: oh, there is one more thing I have to say. I won't be able to talk with you anymore and I should warn you. You may not be alone in this house, so look alive and be careful. I hate to lose you... so soon.

No one pov:

(y/n) got scared of the lightning strike again and didn't notice the paintings. The women were all a different form and were more monstrous. (y/n) looked at them again but they were normal again then kept going. What will await him now?