Chapter 7 Ghostly Ballroom

(y/n) pov: 

I got closer to that music. It took me a bit before I can see it. I saw a ballroom with dancing ghosts. I saw a pipe organ and a ghost was also playing it.

(y/n): well, now I know where the music is coming from

Now I remember and think of that project x of a party compared to this. This is more calm and not as loud. I liked it and decided.

(y/n): I guess I can check and stay here for a little while

I saw some stairs and decided to go down. I liked the sound of the organ. I finally got down and looked around. I noticed a few empty seats of the table. I decided to take a seat. I saw some ghost trying to eat and talk. Normally I would be scared something like this, but I have seen worse this night. Then an old ghost man came over.

Ghost: hello

I was a bit scared but answered.

(y/n): hello

Ghost: you're not from around here, are you?

(y/n): yes, the storm is hard, and I had to take shelter.

Ghost: I understand that and your calm around us

(y/n): I got scared at lot already and how did you die?

Ghost: oh, I got my neck slice from a falling sword

(y/n): oh, sorry about that

Ghost: it's okay

(y/n): well, I might have to keep going

Ghost: good luck and have a good time

(y/n): thanks

I walked around the dancers. Some of them waved to me. I was trying to find a different way. I asked the organ player.

(y/n): do you know where there is another way up?

He pointed to another case of stairs.

(y/n): thanks

He tipped his hat and I got up the stair. I saw the ballroom one last time. I went to another hallway that leads up. I kept going and ended at another door. I opened it carefully and it looked like.

(y/n): an attic