Chapter 4 Ghoulish Mirror

(y/n) pov:

I opened the door. It was quiet at first. I saw this room had only a mirror and darkness. I went in and then the door closed. I walked to the mirror, and it seemed to be normal. It was kind of big. I wondered why it was only a mirror. I looked into the mirror and saw it was just me normal. 

(y/n): I do look good

Then I heard a crow. I saw a crow was on top of the mirror. I was curious on how it got here.

(y/n): now how did you get in here? haha.

I looked at the mirror again and I saw a woman behind me. She looked beautiful and was just looking at me. I was a bit scared since there was someone in the house. I remember she was one of the woman paintings I saw before. I had to break the ice.

(y/n): hello?

???: hello

(y/n): who are you? 

Nora: Nora is my name. Why are you here?

(y/n): I was trying to take shelter from the storm. I didn't know somebody lived here. I had a few things that spooked me.

Nora: this mansion isn't normal to humans. You look very handsome and came inside.

(y/n): thank you but as soon as the storm dies out, I will leave

Nora gave me a smile. It seemed creepy and I felt nervous.

Nora: you just look so perfect, too good to eat. I felt lonely without a young boy's company or affection.

(y/n): I told you I...

Nora: I don't want you to leave

(y/n): I...

I turned around and she wasn't the pretty woman in the mirror or painting. She looked like a savage walking corpse monster.

 She looked like a savage walking corpse monster

I freaked out from her.

(y/n): AAAAAHHHHH WHAT ARE YOU?!?

Nora: I am a ghoul; an undead that eats flesh from creatures. Don't worry my love, I won't eat you. I will turn you and you will stay with me forever. Now... COME HERE!

She ran towards me. I dodged her and she hits the mirror. She broke it and looked at me.

Nora: I used that to show how pretty I was. But with you, I might not need it anymore. 

I ran from her, and she chases me. I still had my candle, and she was close to me. I use the candles and she seem to be scared of it. I think ghouls might have a fear of fire. I saw another door behind me. I went for it. I opened it and went through. Nora was screaming at me then I closed the door on her and locked it. She kept banging on it. I ran to this new hallway still hearing her chilling screams.