Technology

Aizawa leaned down, he was standing on a sturdier part of the rubble, one that was deemed stable--a previous "load baring wall." They had cleared this section of the collapsed building as one of the areas that did not have the children inside.

It was approximately forty nine hours since the raid. Nezu had forced Aizawa to go to sleep inside his office in order to make sure the adult didn't go out and hunt for the kids while insanely tired. However that was after Nezu made Recovery Girl heal Aizawa's broken arm.

"Tiredness leads into silly mistakes." The rat had told him, before handing over his yellow sleepingbag.

The Rescue heros were slowly creating leeway, a chunk of the rubble had been removed and placed further from the scene due to some teleportation, anti-gravity, strength, and other helpful quirks. Rescue Heros who were off duty came to help from all around Japan. In their free time, they donned on their suit and chose to help out, even though it wasn't necessarily within their pay.

The Comission would up their pay over the next year as the budget for All for One's takedown melted away.

Some heros who were done with civilian relocation were removed from the scene and sent home. Press were kept at a minimum, though a few of their people continued to press forward in interviewing working heros. Those who did not respect the heros and their search for missing children were escorted via police vehicle and delt with accordingly.

They should not be distracting anyone from finding Shinso and Midoriya.

Guards and officers were sent to watch over and protect the Shinso residence and Midoriya residence, so they weren't bugged as well.

Aizawa sighed as he looked down at all the rubble.

Since he was used to balancing on buildings and efficiently getting work done, he was put on he case (not that he would accept any form of leaving). Ironically, he was also known for his keen vision during patrols. Hence, he was told to be a scout. His job included looking for lose or easy debris that can be moved as well as steer heros away from potential load bearing, or collapsing walls.

If he hadn't been a hero, he was planning on becoming and architect.

Thats how he found a small glimmer in the corner of his vision. He held up his hand to motion the heros on standby as he checked out the shiny object.

Usually in the case of a collapsed building, shiny objects aren't normal.

He slowly advanced on the object. It was partially covered in dust and half crushed by a failed piece of concrete. He looked at the box-like object carefully.

On two sides are buttons and panels, on the top is what is seemingly a screen. Eraserhead slowly pressed his earpiece.

"Send PowerLoader. Unidentified technology."

.....................................................

"It seems to be a device that aids hackers."  Powerloader supplied. After deeming it safe, they had gotten the device out of the compound relatively unharmed. After looking it over for a few minutes, Power Loader had a guess as to what it was. "Specifically to block other hackers from being able to reaching data inside a specified area. Though, it still seems connected by wires...wouldn't want to cut one and the whole compound blow again..."

Aizawa rubbed his jaw, as be squatted next to Powerloader, who was holding the machine as if it was a baby.

If Power Loader can figure out a means to turn off the machine, maybe Nezu can begin searching the security footage from their costumes.

Powerloader turned the machine over in his hands before analyzing it more.

"Can you turn it off?" Aizawa asks.

Powerloader froze at the question, and after a moment seemed to understand the underlying question. "Yes, I can try." He said, a lazy grin overtaking his face.

Now the support course teacher was simply itching to mess with the machine.