Cams

The week after entrance exams:

Aizawa sighed. The bell had rung, releasing the brats nine minutes ago. It was the second day of school and he already had a migraine. He rubbed his burning eyes before sliding out of his seat and grabbing his yellow sleeping bag.

He then turned and snatched his satchel and began putting papers in. As the homeroom teacher and main coordinator of Class 1A he has to set up hero studies, projects, and trips to insure that the next batch of heros are ready for the real world.

But this year, he had an idea. He knew that the real world was a terrifying place for young kids, so he planned on asking Nezu to install security cameras into the student's costumes. Nezu, Power Loader, and him had talked through the pros and cons to adding them.

Finally, they all agreed and Power Loader got to work.

Today, Aizawa got a text from the groupchat saying the first batch was done and ready to be approved. This meant Aizawa had to take time out of his afternoon napping session to go babysit a rouge inventor and a rat.

His students shall not die by explosive cameras.

He slung his satchel over his shoulder and went on his way to Nezu's lair.

When he reached the door, he opened it without walking and set his things down on the ground haphazardly. He was in a bad mood.

He was tired.

Walking to the couch in the middle of the room, Aizawa plopped down on and ignored the other two adults. Nezu sighed and waddled over to sit next to Aizawa, motioning for Power Loader to bring the gadget.

Power Loader complied.

He sat across from his coworker and boss, into a dark grey chair and leaned over to set the thing on the coffee table.

"Do this as fast as possible." Aizawa said, rubbing his temples as he glanced at the small camera.

"Ah, okay." Power Loader began. "So I guess I'll go over their restrictions first. I know we wanted to insure privacy is kept for our students, yet remain not a hassle. You said your kids wouldn't remember to turn them on or off, so they do so automatically when their heart rate changes and breathing increases or becomes irregular. Nezu can also access them whenever necessary if he needs to see the location of a student." There was a pause as the hero begins pulling out blueprints and notes.

"I also made them so that only Nezu and their homeroom teacher can access the famer--in this case it will be you, Aizawa and Vlad for his class."

Aizawa grunted, kicking his feet out, his ankles now crossed.

"The camera's sensors will not turn on as the students are changing, as the camera's are small enough to be threaded into the clothing and programed to understand the student's suit to the point it can send information to Nezu if the suit is destroyed and the student is possibly injured. The camera relies on understanding the suit and the student's habits over time. It should get precise as training and time progresses--um." Power Loader leans back, flipping his notebook page with calloused hands.

"Will the student's be able to take the camera's off?" Asked Aizawa. Since it was still the beginning of the year, Aizawa doesn't know if he has any DIY students.

"Uhm...no. They can't be taken off of the costume unless a discharge button is pressed. In their last year at UA if they want them off, Nezu can press said button and it will fall right off."

Aizawa nods, and Nezu laughs.

"Okay," Nezu creepily smiles, "so far I think the idea is good and the product is better. I don't have any questions as it seems you've thought of everything. But please leave your notes, I would like to give them a once-over."

Aizawa grumbles.

Power Loader, who has now broken a small sweat, quickly throws his notes at Nezu before asking if the chimera wants to keep the small device.

Nezu agrees, wanting to give the device a thorough check.

Aizawa trusts these people fully.

Usually.

So he decides to go home and enjoy a nap before his patrol later tonight. Though the nap will be slightly shorter than usual, he is still happy to get one.

Nezu and Power Loader have the kid's best interests in mind while creating the cameras and installing them. Hence Aizawa feels more relieved than ever.