When the two of you hang out; ft. 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙤 𝙑𝘽𝙏:

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

Sawamura Daichi:

Being a third year wasn't that easy for you, needing to have your grades at the highest point, and also beating a swimmer, you didn't have much time. Still after your meeting with Daichi, you managed to clear your schedule a little bit, so you will have more time. After a few texting sessions with him, and occasional greeting, and talking in the school halls, you became great friends. Daichi wanted to hang out with you one day, but he didn't have a plan of what you could do. He wasn't going to ask anybody for help, it would sound like a date plan. Remembering his favorite ramen restaurant he thought that you could like it, also going for a walk later. It was simple, nothing over the top.
Daichi was walking trough the hall, kind of searching for you, soon you came in his sight walking from the other direction, with some papers in your hand, biting on an apple. As he saw you he started walking towards you, you sensing someone coming, turned your head around and saw Daichi. Smile gracing your lips, you slightly waved at him.
" Hello L/n-san, how are you today?"-he asked with a huge grin on his face. If he told someone he didn't actually start to feel something different around you, that would be a total lie. Seeing you almost every day, and also texting with you, made his stomach full with butterflies. As he was now standing in front of you, a blush spread across his cheeks, with his one hand in his pocket, and the other behind his neck.
" Oh Hello! I'm great! How about you?"- you answered with a big smile. On the other side you didn't feel any different about him. He had a great built, great manners, and was a great guy after all. You could say that his appearance made your stomach flip, in a good way that is.
" That's great to hear. Today I feel rather happy."- he answered.
" So, uhm, I wanted to ask you something?"- Daichi said nervously looking to the side.
You saw he was nervous, and wondered what he might ask.
" Alright, what is it?"-you replied .
" I wanted to ask if you were free this evening, I don't have practice today and I thought we could maybe hang out? If that's okay."-he asked, nervous laugh escaping his lips.
He searched your face with his eyes for an answer. He didn't know why it made him like this.
" Sure! I'm free, what do you have in mind?"-you answered and slowly started walking again.
Hearing your answer made him let out the air he didn't know he was holding in. Ecstatic about your answer, walking beside you, with a huge grin on his face.
" I thought we should maybe go to a ramen restaurant, I know a great one? If you agree?"- he asked cocking his head to the side slightly.
" Sure, that sounds great!"- you answer cheerfully.
The bell rang as he walked you to your classroom.
" I will text you the details then?"-he asks you standing with you in front of your classroom.
" Alright! Now you need to go or you'll be late!"- you'd aid concerned that he will miss out his lecture.
" Oh! Right, we'll see you later today!"-he said turning around slightly waving at you.