Whats your relationship like; ft. 𝘼𝙤𝙗𝙖 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙨𝙖𝙞 𝙑𝘽𝙏:

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

୨˚୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧

Oikawa Tōru:

It would totally be like one of those high school romances, except though his fan girls. You don't particularly hate them or something, but you also don't like getting stares from them or them clinging onto Tōru and confessing when the whole school knows you're dating. It's like they're trying to pull you apart. Though they would eventually stop, and focus on their studies more. It's really surprising but you are actually Tōru's first girlfriend ever, and that also  means his first everything. He genuinely cares about you, even though he sometimes might seem like a player but you know him too well to believe that. I see him as a really clingy person but in a childish way when you're in private. As much as he likes to show you off and your relationship he likes to keep you to himself. Still, he would drag you with him, invite you to every one of his practices and matches, or any event, and he sometimes feels like a burden to you not going to lie, and you have to reassure him he's not, so he eventually becomes himself again. Your relationship is based off trust and your love language would totally be words of affirmation or words in general, with physical affection coming second.

—— -͙ – -

Iwaizumi Hajime:

Hajime and yours relationship would be based off physical touch and acts of service. He always shows you that he cares by small actions like putting his hand on your lower back when you walk beside him or when you're going through the crowds. He would often have his palm in yours and would squeeze it slightly when wanting to be in private with you, or when he wants your attention in general. The two of you would exchange long loving hugs when you need to leave to go home or after a stressful day at practice. He loves the feeling of you being there for him physically. You would often make him lunch or some sweets, and he loves the gesture, and returns it with a kiss, and telling you you don't have to but you just brush it off telling him that you want to, while he just smiles and feels so flustered practically melting on the spot.
—— -͙ – -

Kyōtani Kentarō:

Kentarō trusts you a lot that's for sure, and you trust him too. But other than trust he would open up to you and tell you about what bothers him. He would be a lot calmer around you basically becoming "soft". He is really protective of you and that often makes him think that he sometimes comes off as overwhelming or overly protective, though you love that he is like that and it shows that he cares a lot so you reassure him, in one simple way. Giving him a kiss . When you kiss him it's like the world stops for him and he just throws everything out the window, all the worries gone, making him feel like he's on top of the world. Your love language would be physical affection. You can always see him having his arm around your waist, slightly squeezing it when he wants attention or talk to you in particular. While walking he wants you to be close to him, and would make that happen with his palm entangled with yours or, as I said, with his arm around your waist. You would also often hug his arm or keep your palm in his. Actions like those give you both a sense of security and closeness.

୨˚୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧