Him being clingy ( headcannons); ft. 𝙆𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙏.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

Tobio wasn't someone who was touchy all the time or a fan of PDA, but he still had his moments where he would become a big baby wanting all your attention on him and only him.

ღ When he does act like this^ it lasts for a whole week. It usually starts with him spamming you with good morning messages or ones throughout the day or giving you a call.

Tobio🥺💗: Good morning Y/n <3.
Tobio🥺💗: I'll come pick you up so we can go to school together alright?
Tobio🥺💗: Do you want me to get you anything on the way?
Tobio🥺💗: Nvm, I'll get your favorite.
Tobio🥺💗: You'll come and watch practice today right?
Tobio🥺💗: You look pretty today. Tho you look pretty everyday.
Tobio🥺💗: We'll meet at our usual spot right? I can't wait to see you.
Tobio🥺💗: ❤️

ღ Throughout the day he'll always be touching you in some way; an arm wrapped around your waist, his hand intertwined with yours, palm resting on your lower back as he walks next to you, placing light kisses on your cheek or the back of your hand.

ღ He will always look for you at practice, in need of your presence so he could do his best.

ღ Cuddling sessions are his favorite. He invites you to his house and the moment you step trough his door he is latched onto you. Walking up to his room isn't easy because all his weight is on you, as he hugs you from the back nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck while he places a few kisses on your neck.

➤ "Kags, we won't be able to get to your room if you don't stop hugging me for a sec."-you said giggling. Tabio only groans as he hugs you even tighter.
"I'm for real I can't walk if you're like thi-"-you stop talking when Tobio swoops you up bridal style and carries you in his arms, a gasp leaves your mouth at the sudden action.
"Hey! Put me down! Tobio!"-you shout lightly as you hold onto him trying not to fall.
The two of you enter his room and he plops down on the bed, laying on top of you. All of his weight on you again, as you sigh.

ღ "God, I missed you."-he sighs, his breath tickling your neck. He lays on top of you with his head positioned on your shoulder, his big hands gliding across your body, as he places them under your shirt on your back.

ღ He begs you to stay the night, when it's time for you to go home. He will gladly speak to your mother and tell he that the two of you have a huge project and that you'll stay later. Your mother knows him very well so it's not a problem for her as she tells him it's alright if you stay over.

➤ He finishes the call and smiles at you.
"I have you all to myself, finally."-he breathed out, standing closely in front of you. His lips touching yours as he gazed into your eyes. He leans in to kiss you, placing a soft passionate kiss on your lips, a relaxed sigh leaving his lips.
He pulls away and hugs you again.
You chuckle as you hug back.
"You know we basically spent the whole day together? I don't mind tho."-you say teasingly, to which he only hugged you tighter.
"Yeah. I love spending time with you."-he says softly, making you swoon at his words. You love spending time with him too.
"Me too."

ღ His eyes are trained on your figure for the whole day, taking in every single detail on your features.

ღ Watching volleyball match tapes with him is fun. The two of you discuss how the players move and play. He feels like he's even more in love when he can talk to you about his biggest passion, that is volleyball.

ღ Working on homework together, whined escaping his lips, wanting nothing more than to just embrace you instead of writing English homework.

ღ After a hard and tiring practice, he loves that you offer giving him a massage. The feeling of your soft hands gliding across his back and shoulders, he immediately relaxes all built up tension leaving his body, his sore muscles feeling at ease, as he sighs in content softly.
Or it would be the opposite. Seeing you all tensed up while you slouch over your desk trying to solve a problem. He makes his way over to you and places his palms on your shoulders and lightly squeezes them. Your head throwing back in relaxation from his touch. It always ends up in cuddling, no exceptions.

ღ When you're not paying so much attention to him, he whined and asks stupid questions just to get your attention somehow or teases you, sometimes both.

ღ Literally lives for the time he spends with you when he's clingy, just like a baby.

┊ ➶ 。˚ °