Him being a simp for his girlfriend; ft. 𝘼𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙪 𝙈𝙞𝙮𝙖 :

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

-'๑'- Atsumu Miya is totally whipped for you, anyone can see that, and he isn't embarrassed because of it. The way your presence makes him feel warm and fuzzy inside and the way he could listen to your laugh on repeat because he is obsessed with it, are only some things he adores. He can't even pick something that he doesn't like, it's like you own his heart and he knows it and has nothing against it.

-'๑'- The two of you were in Atsumu's room, sitting in front of his desk, having a study session for an upcoming biology exam. Though it's more like he needed help and asked you. You were sitting close to each other, and you were explaining the topic to him. He could feel your warmth radiating off of you, wanting nothing more than to hug you and never let go. He spaced out while looking at your features, making you stop talking and look back at him.
"Hey, Tsum-Tsum? Are you alright? Do you need to take a break?"-you asked in a sweet voice while cupping his cheek with one of your hands. He was snapped out of the trance by your action. As he looked at your position, he swore he could melt on the spot, the way your love filled now slightly worried eyes gazed at him, the way your hair sat on your shoulders, gosh. He was mesmerized by you for god knows what time today.
"Tsum?"-you questioned again, cocking your head to the side.
You were so adorable, so beautiful. Gosh he was obsessed.
"Yes, love?"-he questioned. Honestly he didn't hear your previous question.
"I asked if you are alright, and if you need a break?"-you repeated, a small smile displayed on your face.
You were always so caring and always looked out for him it honestly made his heart feel like it was about to burst.
He leaned in giving you a soft but long kiss on the lips. Just as your lips came in contact with his, he closed his eyes, and melted in your arms, letting his weight fall on you.
As the two of you separated, he leaned his forehead on your shoulder after placing a soft kiss on it.
"Im alright, my pretty baby. Though a break would be great."-he said using the sweetest nickname he could get out of his head at the moment.
"Do you want to lay down or do you want something to drink Tsum-Tsum?"- you asked softly while tracing shapes on his back.
"Let's go and lay down, yeah?"-he said.
Just then you tried to get up while he still hugged you.
"Tsum I won't be able to move if you don't stop hugging me for a minute."-you whispered in his ear while slightly giggling, sending a comfortable shiver down his spine.
Gosh, he just can't take it all at once. He was too swarmed with you, too much, he loved you too much. He felt himself melting even more.
He slowly got up too, and hugged you from behind.
"Can't keep your hands off of me huh? Yer so adorable Tsum-Tsum."-you giggled.
Again, and again, your voice making him flutter, the way you addressed him, the way you told him he's adorable.
You walked to his bed and laid down on his soft mattress. You laid on your back, opening up your hands for him to lay on top of you. He immediately fell on top of you, letting out a soft sigh, while placing his head on your belly, wrapping his hands around your waist and spreading his palms on your back. Your hands found his hair and threaded through it.
"You sure are comfy Tsum, huh?"-you said.
"Yeah, very, very comfy. Yer so soft baby, and you smell so good."-he started muttering, he was in too deep, he can't get out of his feelings. They swarmed him like clouds swarmed the sky, making him become all soft for you, not like he wasn't already.
"Y/n?"-he asked, turning his head as he rested his chin on your tummy, looking up at you with love filled, glossy eyes.
You noticed his watery eyes and slightly panicked. You brought your plan to his cheek once more making him melt into it.
"Yeah?"-you said, while gliding with your thumb across his face. His feelings were so strong at this moment he felt like bursting. Tears escaped his eyes as he smiled up at you. God, he was so in love it was starting to get too much.
"Are you alright Tsum-Tsum? Why are you crying baby?"-you asked worriedly.
He pouted at you. You were so sweet.
"Nothings wrong, I -I just-"
"-I just love you so much you know? You mean the world to me Y/n, baby."-he said. You practically swooned. He was so sweet. You couldn't help but bring him up to your face and kiss him. Letting go, he rested his forehead against your chest.
"Tsum-Tsum I love you too, so so much you really have no idea."-you said while kissing his head.
And there he was, melting in you again, while hugging you tightly.
If anyone saw him acting this way, they would probably think it's not Atsumu. But he was so whipped for you he couldn't even keep it in anymore. Atsumu Miya, the guy who fell hard for you, maybe a little too hard, but he can't help it, he just feels like you're his other half.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・