𝙐𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙖 𝙒.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

"How are you and Ushijima doing?"- a friend of yours asked, as you sat at a cafe catching up on the week.
"I think we're doing great."-you answer with a smile, remembering the moments with your boyfriend.
"I don't want to seem like I'm degrading him or anything, he's a great guy but to me it seems like it's one-sided. Ya know, he like never shows any signs of affection towards you."-she said. You raise an eyebrow at her in confusion. She was talking total nonsense, Wakatoshi was probably one of the most affectionate people you ever met. You are so grateful that you managed to catch his interest.
Many people that you hanged around always indirectly told you that Wakatoshi doesn't like you or that it was a one sided relationship. It honestly made you a little pissed, it's not like it was any of their business anyways. Wakatoshi is so caring and affectionate. Sure, he wasn't all over you in public and that's probably what made people think badly, but still he would always hold you by the waist or have his hand intertwined with yours and that was enough public affection to you. You never liked exaggerating things and showing off too much. Him in private was a totally different person, being all over you, not being able to peacefully live a second without you next to him, and it made you swoon over him. You also loved spending time with him and show affection in private more, so the two of you were a perfect match.
"Look, he is perfectly fine to me. Also I don't think it should be any of your business, not to sound rude just saying."-you said calmly, shifting your head so you could slightly look down at the girl sitting in front of you, with a smile on your face. She immediately changed the subject of the conversation to something about the lecture the two of you had last week.
After spending time with her, you went to the gym where Wakatoshi was practicing. After entering the gym, you called out his name to let him know you were there. You got near the court, and soon felt strong arms around you.
"Hello my love."-Wakatoshi muttered softly as he pulled your hand to his lips and kissed the back of it, while looking up at you with most loving eyes ever. Gosh you could melt right at the spot.
"Hello Ushi."-you muttered back as you leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek to which a small smile displayed itself on his lips.
"So, what are you practicing today? Serves or?"-you ask, stying to walk further, but he doesn't let you. Hugging you from behind, with his head placed on your shoulder as he places light kisses on your neck. You giggle slightly because of the tickle of his nose against your jaw. The sound made him swoon, he loved your laugh, the way your face lightened up and your eyes widened in surprise every time. You cherish every moment like this that you privately had with him (which was pretty often because he always wanted you to come to his dorm to spend time together or to go for a run together).
"I love you Y/n."-he says as he cups your face in his palm, making you look at him. This was a rare line of his. He doesn't use the "I love you" phrase often, so when he does use it it literally makes your heart skip a beat every time. You knew he meant it. He couldn't put it in words, how much you meant to him. A smile graced his lips, as he looked deeply in your eyes.
Your eyes widen in surprise at his confession, as you smile back at him.
"I love you too Wakatoshi."-you mutter back.
Noticing that his eyes shifted to your lips and then your eyes multiple times, you nod knowing that he wanted a confirmation for his next action. It made your heart beat faster at how considerate he was of your feelings.
Wakatoshi leans in as he captures your lips in his soft ones. Kissing you deeply, humming into the kiss. His cheeks becoming flushed with red color, a warm feeling spreading trough his body. You felt like your heart will pop out of your chest, it was rare for him to kiss you this passionately. As both of you pull away to catch a breath you look up at him and see him smiling. God, you loved this guy so much he had no idea. If anyone saw him acting this way they would never even think about this relationship being one sided ever again. But you'd rather keep it private, him acting like this was for your eyes only.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳