𝙃𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙎.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

Shōyo's mind tends to wander sometimes, imagining something that he'd like for to happen, a dream of his perhaps. And most of those 'dreams' of his are connected to volleyball, but sometimes different thoughts start racing through his head, especially when he's sick. Like he is today.
His limbs are hurting like crazy, head pounding as if someone is playing drums right next to his ears, throat hoarse and itchy. All of it is making him feel like he's going to cry.
Shōyo rarely gets sick, and when it happens it's bad. Though, when you're with him half of it goes away, it's as if you're his sun, lighting up his little world, helping him go trough.
So that's why you're at the store right now.

"Sho, are you feeling alright? How bad does your head hurt?"-you ask over the phone, while searching for some ingredients in the isles.
"It hurts really bad. Are you coming soon?"-he whines, a cough escaping his mouth.
"Yeah, I'll be there shortly. Do you want to stay on the phone or?"-you say, walking towards the cashiers register.
"Yeah."- Shōyo mutters on the phone.

Paying for the items you exit the shop, hurriedly walking towards your boyfriend's home.
"Is the door open Sho?"-you ask, his house coming into view.
"It is."
"Alright, I'll come in soon, see you."
"Yeah."

Pushing the door open with your leg, you get in placing the bags from your hands down to take your shoes and coat off.

"I'm here Sho!"-you exclaim, walking to his room. You knock on the door of his room.
"It's open."
When you walk in you stop dead in your tracks. His room was messy, curtains closed meaning no light can get in the room, thick layers of blankets were thrown over Shōyo's body.
Out of the corner of your eye you see him trying to get up, so you quickly rush over to him, pushing him back down on the bed.
"Stay here, and don't get up. It's important for you to be warm."-you mutter, placing your palm on his forehead.
"You're burning up Sho!"
"No wonder why your head hurts so bad! What happened?!"-you exclaimed, now examining him.
"I-I don't know..."-he says softly, doe eyes staring up at you, only able to think about how your soft palm lays against his skin, how you stare at him so worriedly but lovingly at the same time. All of those details make his head spin slightly, his mind becoming blank for a second.
Letting go of him you get up to walk around his room to get to the window. You slide the curtains to the side, and sun shines through the window, quickly you open it too for the fresh air to enter the room. Shōyo stares at your form, that's now cleaning up his room, and he can only become more mesmerized by you, if that was even possible. You looked like a little housewife, helping her husband that was sick, caring for him, cleaning his room. God, he didn't know what came over him to think like that, the high fever took over his senses.
After you cleaned up his room a bit, you exit the room heading downstairs to the kitchen to prepare some soup for Shōyo.
As you did so, up in his room, Shōyo still isn't able to get the thoughts of you as a wife out of his head. It had som much effect on him. And when he thought the thoughts were starting to ease, you came in, with a tray in your hands, pushing the door with your foot, smiling at him. His mind goes blank once more, the words "marry" and "wife" in start swarming his head, not realizing that he was muttering out loud.
"You're saying something Sho? Are you okay?"-you say placing the tray from your hands on the table in his room, sitting next to him on the bed again, placing your palm on his cheek. He can only stare at you, he feels like passing out.
"Does something hurt? Is your head oka-"
"Marry me Y/n."-he says out loud, leaving you stunned, as you stare down at him. Your gazes lock, the only thing that was heard was Shōyo's rapid breathing.
"Sho, we're still in high school."-you say with a soft laugh to which he pouts.
"B-but after, after we graduate...I-I'll become a proo volleyball player and I'll propose to you at that restaurant you like s-so much.."-he mutters quietly but you hear him, his eyes closing as he falls asleep. Your smile only grows, your thumb gliding across his cheek.
God, he was just so cute.
"Alright Sho. Can't wait for it to happen."-you say under your breath.
Yeah, you just can't wait for it to become true.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥