𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙤 𝙏.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ "Stop it."-you shot a glare in the direction of your messy-haired boyfriend. Tetsurō lifts his arms in defense, as a smirk makes it's way up on his face. You sigh and get back to solving the math problem in front of you. The two of you were in his room, working on some math homework together. Though it was more like you were working on it, he already finished his, but you refused his help. He got bored of you only sitting there and staring at those numbers and letters so he decided to distract you. You never liked asking for help and wanted to find a way to do something yourself even though Tetsurō offers help every time.
The longer you stared at your unsolved problems on the sheet in front of you, the more your nerves started to rise. You hated how you weren't able to understand this. Tetsurō noticed how your mood shifted suddenly, so he wanted to lift your mood up a bit by offering to help you again.
"Baby you sure you don't need help?"-he asked softly as his palm made it's way onto your shoulder. You were so angry at yourself and really disappointed at the same time. Your vision became blurry as tears fell from your eyes. All this was too much for you. You wanted someone's help, comfort, and that someone was Tetsurō.
He started to panic a little when he saw your distressed state. On instinct, he pulls you in a warm hug, as he places his chin on the top of your head after placing a kiss on it.
"Shh..it's alright baby. What happened? You wanna talk about it?"-he mutters softly. You slightly nod in his chest as you hug him tightly. You felt so much comfort while being in his arms.
"I'm just so fuc*ing done with this shit. I can't stand this. It's just so embarrassing, I can't even solve a simple thing anymore. My grades started dropping, and I just feel so hopeless. I don't know what to do Tetsu?"-you said frustratedly, as tears fell from your eyes and wetted his sweater.
Tetsurō pulls away from the hug, and cups your face with both of his hands. Your tear stained cheeks on full display. He places a light kiss on your nose, making it tickle as a giggle escapes your throat while new tears appear in the corners of your eyes.
"Don't worry too much. I believe in you, and your abilities. You overworked yourself, you need a break."-he says softly. Tears fall from your eyes at his cuteness. God he cared so much about you, always being there for you.
He wipes your newfound tears with his thumbs, as a chuckle leaves his throat.
"Now, now baby, we don't want your pretty face to be all wet because of those tears right?"-he smiled lightly.
A small laugh escapes your mouth as you close your eyes.
"God, you're so pretty Y/n."-he mutters under his breath after seeing you smile at him. He felt like someone casted a spell on him. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. You were so mesmerizing.
You stop laughing after hearing his statement.
"You aren't bad yourself ya know?"-you say as you pout a little. Your pretty pink lips capturing his attention. Oh how he wanted to kiss them, make you forget about this whole situation. Tetsurō leans in as he captures your lips with his, as his eyes close slowly. You kiss back, feeling his hands squeeze your sides. He hums lightly, making a warm feeling go trough your body. Both of you pull away to catch a breath, as you lean your forehead down on his shoulder, deep breaths escaping your mouth.
"That was..."
"That was...wow."-he finishes your sentence, making you chuckle.
He places a few kisses down your neck, as a shiver goes down your spine.
"I love you, so so much baby."-he says as he nuzzles his face in the crook of your neck.
"I love you too Tetsu."-you say back, sighing in comfort.
God you loved him so much he had no idea.

₊˚ପ⊹