𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙪 𝙎.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

˚ · . Sun shined through the classroom windows, lighting up the side of your face as you looked to the front, copying down what was written on the board down in your notebook.  Your facial features being more visible because of the sunlight that illuminated them. A certain red haired boy had his chin resting on his palm as he stared at you from the other side of the classroom. Satori was mesmerized by your features, it was like he was in some kind of a trance. The more he stared the more he fell in love all over again. You were his longtime crush, and also his best friend's sister, Ushijima Y/n. Ever since he met you his heart started beating faster, his cheeks heating up while he turned his head to the side while scratching the back of his neck every time he spoke to you. Sometimes he would stare at you like right now, he just couldn't keep his eyes off of you, you were just so pretty and adorable it made him swoon.
Noticing that someone was staring you turn your head around and meet eyes with the said boy. You wave slightly and flash him a small smile. As he saw that you caught him in his act he immediately straightens up as he looks elsewhere. You chuckle to yourself as you continue writing your notes. To be honest Satori was the only boy that has ever caught your interest. It's not weird really, you're always hanging out with him and your brother and you grew to like him. You weren't very expressive, having your brother's personality but you still were a girl so you weren't always having that resting face on.
Satori felt his cheeks heat up as he looked trough the window, while feeling embarrassed that you caught him looking at you. But he couldn't help replaying that smile of yours in his mind, as he smiled to himself.
Satori has been thinking about how he was going  to confess to you soon, but nervousness ate him up. He was more nervous of what your brother was going to tell him than you rejecting him. Your parents knew him well so there wasn't going to be a problem with them. His thoughts racing trough his head, thinking about how he will tell your brother first. What if he doesn't approve of him dating you? Wakatoshi was protective of you, and everyone could sense it, i men you were his little sister after all (tho it was only a month of difference).
As the last school bell rang, he gets up and goes to volleyball practice that the team had today.
His palms sweating, as he mentally prepares himself for telling Wakatoshi about his feelings. In the slight distance he sees Wakatoshi waiting for him at their usual spot. Walking up to him he greets the said boy.
"Hello Tendō."-Wakatoshi says expressionlessly as usual.
"Hi Wakatoshi! So ready for practice?"-Satori exclaims cheerfully to test his friend's mood.
Wakatoshi nods softly in affirmation. So he's in a good mood? The two of them walk to the gym, as Satori becomes more nervous. God why am I so nervous? It will be alright.
"So Wakatoshi.."-Satori starts.
Wakatoshi nods at him to continue.
"Did Y/n ever date anyone?"- Satori asks to strike up the conversation. Wakatoshi shakes his head in negation.
"No, she didn't. Why?"- Wakatoshi asks somewhat curiously.
Satori inhales deeply before spilling his feelings out.
"Well uhmm, I just really like your sister. I have for a long time actually. I know it's kind of weird to tell you this, but I felt the need to talk to you first, as you're her brother. I wanted to know how you'll feel about that first  ."-Satori finishes it all in one breath, as he looks in front of him, scared to look at Wakatoshi.
Your brother wasn't surprised at this, he got an idea of his friend having feelings for you and this just confirmed that he wasn't wrong.
Satori was his close friend and he pretty much knew that he wouldn't hurt you in any way, so it wasn't a problem for him to date you, of course if you felt the same.
"You're a great guy. I don't see anything wrong with you feeling this way Tendō."-Wakatoshi calmly says. Satori lets out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. God it was such a relief.
"Thanks Wakatoshi."-Satori says. Now he became all nervous again when he remembered he needed to confess to you too. How is he going to do thi-
"How do you plan on doing it? The confession."-Wakatoshi suddenly asks as if he read the other boy's mind.
"I had many ideas, but I don't think any of them will work. I don't know."-Satori says shyly, while thinking about a new plan.
"Well, I wish you good luck Tendō."- Wakatoshi lightly tapped him on the back, as they reached the gym.
At practice his mind was clouded with thoughts about you. He wanted to tell you as soon as he could, not being able to live while being so nervous.
The three of you would often walk home together after their practices, so you came to the gym when practice ended.
You greeted the team as you made your way to your brother and Satori.
"Hello. Are the two of you ready to go home?"-you ask in a soft voice. Satori nods as he gets his stuff ready to go.
"I'll stay a little longer to practice some serves Y/n. Tell mother I'll be home later."-Wakatoshi says as he looks in Satori's direction giving him an encouraging look. Satori looks to the side knowing what he was thinking about.
"Alright, but don't overwork yourself. I'll save you some dinner."-you say while walking towards the gym doors with Satori by your side.
"Goodbye Y/n, Tendō."-Wakatoshi says as he returns to the court. You nod and say a light 'goodbye' back.
Satori and you walk down the street in silence. Nervousness eating him up. What if you reject him? How is he going to look at your face the next day? God. Please let this be smooth.
"Uhm, Y/n-chan?"-he says softly as he stops walking. You also stop and look at him.
"Yes, Satori?"-you ask.
His foot tapped on the ground as he balled his fist, looking at you in the eyes.
"I have a confession to make..."
"Go on."
"I like you, in a romantic way that is. I have for a long time now. And I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out with me as a date?"-he sputters out nervously.
Your eyes widen as a smile creeps on your face.
"I would love to Satori."-you answer back.
Satori feels excitement rush trough his body, as he pulls you in a hug.
You slowly hug him back and pat his back.
He pulls away after a moment and continues walking.
"Thank you Y/n."-he says as he turns his head in your direction flashing you a smile.
You nod at him.
"No problem."-you say.
Satori felt like his heart was going to pop out of his chest from happiness he was feeling, a blush appearing on his face.
You didn't do any better, your heart doing flips as you replayed his confession in your head.
This was a beginning of something great for sure, and both of you could feel it.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚