𝙆𝙤𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙆.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

Kenma stayed up all night like every time, playing his games and didn't go to school today. It irritated you that he didn't care about his health. So you decide to go to his house today and make him sleep somehow. You knew he won't say no to your cuddles so you just got dressed and went to his house. Is this going to be sudden for him? Truth to be told you always hang out when you plan something so this will be the first time that you'll just come over without informing him. You soon reached his doorstep and knocked on the door. You heard ruffling from the inside. And finally someone opened the door. The person opening it was Kenma, your boyfriend, looking all sleepy, with  dark circles under his eyes. He looked like he hasn't been sleeping for days .
" Hey y/n what's up? Why are you here?" He asks curiously, surprised to see you.
"Well, I came to see how are you doing and all" you said looking at him in the eyes.
He just moved aside for you to enter the house. You stepped in taking off your shoes and placing them aside. Kenma went to his room and with you following . He entered the room and immediately sat in front of his game and started playing. You weren't going to let him do it and put an all nighter again. He needs to sleep, all of his features being tired, he looked completely drained.
"Kenma." -you call out, but getting completely ignored because all of his attention was on the screen in front of him as he had headphones on.
"Kenma?"-you call out again getting closer to him, just to be ignored by him a again.
"Hey. Answer me."-you said as you stand behind his gaming chair. Not moving even the slightest he continued to play his game.
Why does this have to be this complicated? Getting annoyed, you let out a sigh. God, how you wanted to go home. Still you were to worried to leave and have him pull an all nighter. The only thing that would make him turn around was saying something that would strike up his emotions. You really didn't like doing that, knowing he was sensitive on the topic of you breaking up with him. Your hand made its way to his headphones as you took them off of his head in one swift motion.
"Kozume keep this up and I'll really consider braking up with you."-you exclaimed, making his eyes widen. He quickly clicked on some buttons turning off his game, as he turned around in his gaming chair frantically.
You weren't serious right?
"What?"-he mutters out, looking up at your standing figure. He moves his hands to hold yours, but you moved them away, making him flinch.
"Kitty you aren't serious right?"-he asks somewhat cautiously. Silence surrounded you. It wasn't possible that you were going to break up right? All of his nerves activated as fear and sadness washed over him. You wouldn't possibly? You meant too much to him. He really loved you with his whole heart, and he knew if this were to happen it would take a big toll on him.
"Kitten? Hey. You aren't right?"-he asks again, trying to hold your hand once more but you swat it away. He realizes you weren't kidding. He stands up cautiously, and stands closely in front of you. You take in his facial features, his tired face, drooping eyes that were widened slightly because of the situation, his lips parted a little. You didn't like toying with his emotions like this, but he won't take anything else seriously. You move back slightly, still holding his headphones in one of your hands. When you started with this, you can't just tell him it was a joke or that you wanted his attention. You'll pull this off somehow, and get him to finally sleep.
It was awkwardly quiet in his room, he started feeling even more panicked. His foot started shaking as it lightly tapped on the floor, his heart thumping against his chest as he felt sick all of the sudden. You were looking to the side as he frantically examined your face for a reaction or an answer. His vision became blurry as tears pooled at the corners of his eyes.
"Y/n?"-he says with a shaky breath. Hearing your first name fall from his lips made you feel guilty, knowing he was serious now. You turn your head to look at him, but seeing his distressed figure made your eyes widen in surprise.
You just stood there, wanting to tell him it was all unreal an act, but he needed to get out of his little gaming world. You were also in your little world every day but you still payed attention to your surroundings, well unlike him.
"P-please, just say something. God! You aren't serious right? Y-you can't be serious."-hot tears fell from his eyes like waterfalls, as he reached up to try and wipe them away but they just kept coming. Kenma was never someone who will easily cry or show any emotions at all. But if it was for something that was really dear to him, he would cry a lake if he needed to.
He felt so small, like he was closed off, so hopeless. This whole situation made him so hopeless he didn't know what to do.
You honestly didn't think he would cry. It was paining you to see him like this, you back down as you open your arms out for him. He stared for a good minute, before rushing to you. He tightly hugged you, making you fall onto his bed that was situated behind you. He lays on top of you as his tears wet your shirt. No one says anything, the sounds of his sobs escaping his throat got quieter.
You thread through his hair with your fingers.
"Kenma."-you say softly.
"Hm?"-he bums in your stomach where his head was positioned.
"I need you to promise me something"- you said stopping what you were doing with your hand.
He props his head, liking up at you.
His tear stained face on full display, making your heart ache. You place your hands on his face cupping it, and bringing him up to your face. You place a kiss on his lips, and he sighs in relief.
"You're drained, and so tired I see that on your face baby. So please, if not for yourself, for me, please get some sleep."-you mutter softly, and he nods his head.
"Okay, I will kitten. For you."-he mutters back, placing a kiss on your cheek.
"Don't toy around with your health. I really don't want you getting sick. I love you too much, I couldn't bare to see you ruining yourself like that. I'm serious."- you said. Kenma nods his head again in affirmation.
"I'll sleep don't worry. I love you too."-he says as his eyes close and he dives off to dream land while laying on top of you. The sight of him made you soon fall asleep too.

⋆·˚ ༘ *