𝙉𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙖 𝙔.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

·˚ ༘ was hopelessly in love with you, but being with him was a challenge sometimes. It's not a bad thing though, well sometimes it is. Yū can get insecure very easily, never shows it, and tries to mask it with jealousy.
For the pas few days Yū has been ignoring you to an extent, and it kind of made you uneasy. The truth is Yū has been observing you a few days before this, and he saw how well you got along with Tsukishima, the tall guy on his team. And that's where it made him ignore you, the fact that Tsukishima was tall was enough for him to grow really insecure really fast, the other reason is because he was an extremely good student and well in comparison he was not even near Tsukishima in that field. He started imagining the two of you breaking up, and it made him kinda depressed. So he tried distancing himself so you couldn't have a moment to break up with him.
You decided on talking to him at his practice today. You marched down the path to the gym. And as you entered it all eyes were on you. You stomped over to where Yū was seated while talking with Asahi. Asahi's eyes widen as he greets you, and a chill goes down Yū's spine. He did not want to encounter you and there you were right behind him.
You lightly tapped on his shoulder, as he slowly turned around.
"Hello to you too babe."-you said as you examined his facial expressions, but nothing. He quickly got up, and went towards the locker rooms. You shot a look towards his teammates but all of them shrugged. You quickly went after him.
"Yū! Wait up gosh!" -you huffed as you caught up to him. You grabbed his wrist making him turn around and swat your hand away.
"Get away from me."-Yū spat out unintentionally.
"Hey, what's wrong? Are you alri-"
"No! No I'm not! Just get away from me!"
"I won't until you tell me what the hell is going on?!"
"Just break up with me already! I know you want to!"-he finally said what he wanted to for weeks. Your eyes went wide as you let your hand fall beside you.
"Why would I do that baby?"-you said softly as your features softened, watching him acting as a complete mess, his chest puffing out with every one of his heavy breaths.
You took a step towards him as you cupped his cheek with your palm, and he immediately relaxed. It was very surprising how you could calm him down with just simple actions.
His breathing became normal as his eyes watered. You quickly engulfed him in a hug, and he hugged back immediately. Tears escaping his eyes as they wetted your shirt.
"Yū? Are you alright? You can tell me what's wrong you know?"-you said as you traced circles on his back. He hugged you tighter, being scared if what he was a feeling was wrong or weird to you. But he knew you would never judge him, he could trust you.
"I-I just don't want you to leave me for someone like Tsukishima, someone taller and smarter. I-"
"Oh my god Yū, don't worry about that. I would never. I love you too much to replace you like ever."
That was enough for him to stop worrying. He quickly placed a kiss on your lips as he flashed you a big smile.
"Well alright then!!"-he exclaimed solidly as he skipped back to the court.
You shook your head as you laughed softly. God was he weird sometimes, but you loved him because of it.

·˚ ༘