I looked in the mirror feeling the warm feeling of memories bubbling inside me

I looked in the mirror feeling the warm feeling of memories bubbling inside me. Even after all this time away from them I can't help feeling guilty for not finding a way to get back to them even though we still find it impossible. I still promise myself that I will find them though. Feeling comfort in this outfit, I excitedly open the curtain and skip to where Taehyung sat. "Tae~" He looks up and I could see his boxy smile shine immediately. "I knew that would look good but wow! You look adorable Jungmei!" I smile tugging the sweater over my hands. "I love this outfit the most. When we go out again do you think I can dress like this without being disguised as Jungkook?" He give me a sad smile nodding atmy words. "You haven't really been out as yourself right?" I nod pulling at the end of the skirt. "It's already a big risk pretending to be Jungkook but if someone ever caught me switching from Jungkook to this people will suspect something about Jungkook." He frowns and hums looking down. "We really do have a lot to talk about then...we need to start finding solutions faster." I hum turning around facing the changing room. "Yeah when the time is right though...I think after the mv and dance performaces are over we can actually solve all this." Before he could respond his phone starts ringing. "I'll go change and see if there are any more outfits while you take the call okay?" He smiles picking up the phone and I enter the changing room once again.

I search through all the outfits and finally pick 3 other outfits. I laughed knowing that this was more my style especially with the pants part.

 I laughed knowing that this was more my style especially with the pants part

After trying them all on I decided that it was enough and I didn't need anymore since I wasn't going to wear them much anyway

After trying them all on I decided that it was enough and I didn't need anymore since I wasn't going to wear them much anyway. I didn't show Taehyung the 3 other outfits to give him privacy on his call. I changed back to my clothes I wore before and dixed my disguise. I looked at reflection once before I gathered all my choices and opened the curtain. When I opened the curtain I let out a shriek and in instinct I punched the figure in front of me. "Jun-AHH!" My eyes go wide when I see the familiar man clutching his jaw looking at me in disbelief.

"I'm so so sorry!" I try to step closer but he holds up his hand for me to stop. "I feel even more sorry for Jungkook whenever you get angry at him now!" He whines rubbing his jaw. "Tae I'm so sorry but what were you doing literally in front of the curtain! I thought you were a creep!"

"I was wondering what took you so long so O was coming closer to ask you but I guess that really backfired on me." He chuckles amd I roll my eyes. "Yah! You remind me more of Jimin when you roll your eyes at me stop!" I laugh handing him the clothes while opening the curtain fully and fixing everything. "Maybe Jimin is rubbing off on me!" I hear a groan from him and take back the clothes. "Well since we are done here let's go pay so that we xan buy food!" We both laugh making our way to pay.

After paying we went to buy food and go back to th dorms since we wanted to give Jungkook food as well. We were laughing and making jokes in the hallway when we both stopped when we saw Yoongi standing in front of his door staring at us. "Hyung? You okay?" I ask feeling nervous under his gaze. He nods with a grunt going back into his room. "Is it justme or was he extra grumpy rght now." Taehyung looks at the door and I nod. "I wonder if there is something wrong..." I frown and my gaze burned through the door. Taehyung swinged his arm around my shoulders making me look at him. "Let's worry about that later okay? Our food is getting cold." We enter the room but I still manage to look at the door.

Why do I feel like this has something to do with us...